Home

DANIVERSON'S-2011DRAFTCLASS FILE FOR MADDEN11-PS3

This is a discussion on DANIVERSON'S-2011DRAFTCLASS FILE FOR MADDEN11-PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #41
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: DANIVERSON'S-2011DRAFTCLASS FILE FOR MADDEN11-PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
As i understand it, the problem with rookie QBs are that the awareness ratings don't import well.. you'll routinely see QBs in the 40s and 50s, which for that position will kill the overall rating.

It's going to be tough to import that perfect class with 3 1st round QBs... in fact, I've never seen it happen. In the one I'm currently going with, I did get the top few QBs as Luck, Mallet, Cam, Locker, and Devlin. Unfortunately, they ranged from a 67 to a 73 rating, no higher. I know it's tough for simming, but if you look at the individual ratings, they're sweet. For example, though Luck had the typical low awareness, he did have a 93 THP and a 91 THA. I think that's gonna be about as good as you can get.
It's not impossible but you need to understand the import logic and what features are needed to translate into Madden. The most difficult thing with the imports are getting a QB into the top 5 (must be nearly perfect in NCAA with perfect height/weight) and getting multiple QB's into the top 15-20 (not only do the QB's need to be nearly perfect, but OL/FS/SS need to be weak in the class).

I've gotten Luck in at 81 OVR, Mallett at 74 OVR, and Locker at 65 OVR without doing too much work in NCAA. I'm strongly considering working harder to create some better classes for 2011-2016 since there doesn't appear to be anyone working on X360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2010, 06:27 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

As soon as I posted that, I wish I hadn't. The latest import left Luck at 81 with A potential, Cam at 74 with B, Mallet 68 and B, and Locker 67 and B.

Considering how few QBs pan out long-term per draft, this might be pretty realistic.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #43
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
As soon as I posted that, I wish I hadn't. The latest import left Luck at 81 with A potential, Cam at 74 with B, Mallet 68 and B, and Locker 67 and B.

Considering how few QBs pan out long-term per draft, this might be pretty realistic.
That's pretty much what you should expect. 4 QB's with a chance to become starters in the NFL is a good result.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

thanks dani this is the best ncaa draft class imports yet and i have tried out around 4 different ones. very consistent and the ratings are right where they need to be. can't wait for 2012 and on.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:29 AM   #45
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

understanding the import logic/ratings is a spot on statement
i couldnt have said it any better

if you import the d-class file and dont like it at first, try it a few times or so, and save them all and then choose which one works best for you

i can assure you, i configured the d-class template to import in a way that the range of the OVR's wont vary too much and they top players at their positions wont vary too much
GO GATORS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2010, 01:32 AM   #46
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

i havent concentrated on specifically lowering any certain positions (i.e.- OL/FS/SS), but thats not the first time ive heard that, so im going to experiment a bit with it in my 2012 class to see it works even better
GO GATORS

Old 12-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #47
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
It's not impossible but you need to understand the import logic and what features are needed to translate into Madden. The most difficult thing with the imports are getting a QB into the top 5 (must be nearly perfect in NCAA with perfect height/weight) and getting multiple QB's into the top 15-20 (not only do the QB's need to be nearly perfect, but OL/FS/SS need to be weak in the class).

I've gotten Luck in at 81 OVR, Mallett at 74 OVR, and Locker at 65 OVR without doing too much work in NCAA. I'm strongly considering working harder to create some better classes for 2011-2016 since there doesn't appear to be anyone working on X360.
I would really appreciate that work. If you just made a 2011 one first to see if there's a demand for it.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:28 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
were you able to upload the file successfully?

I havent tried yet. Been busy because of the holiday. Thanks for checking in. I will sure come back if there are issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »