Home

NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class

This is a discussion on NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #25
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class

Lol I was working on the same thing but nevermind now good job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
Also, Dolphins - it is impossible to actually get the players to turn out with the proper ratings/round grades as you can upload the same draft class 10 times and every player will have 10 different sets of ratings. I uploaded the same draft class a few times and had Cam Newton anywhere from Top 10 to Undrafted. It's a crap shoot. That's why I like to have the draft offline and go back into Madden and manually make the selections so I can have gems/busts/etc.
Yeah, I realized that after I posted that...My mistake. More importantly, you should definitely upload that file to the thread! I'd love to check it out, just no NCAA/wifi at the moment.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #27
Banned

I have no ability to upload just the draft class files - sorry.

Maybe one of you guys who keep asking for the files can go to Blockbuster and rent NCAA for a few bucks and download the classes to post for everyone on here?

Sorry, wish I could help.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #28
Banned

Also, I am going to continue to update my NCAA roster with each Big Board that is released on drafttek.com - usually about once a week.

Once the actual draft happens I am going to adjust ratings and HOPEFULLY (crossing fingers) I can make it to where EVERY player who was actually drafted is imported to Madden. I'm wondering how it will work though because the biggest problem I have is that if there are say 20-25 DT's who are projected to be drafted, many times Madden only imports 15 or so. The last few always get left out, this seems to happen with a few different positions too.

I am hoping if I rerate everyone on NCAA who doesn't get drafted down to say below 70 OVR and everyone who did get drafted to 88-99 OVR that the import will actually pull extra DT's and CB's and positions normally that leave out players and also leave out the 15+ fullbacks and kickers and punters that always get imported.

We'll see...
Old 03-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #29
Banned

I just uploaded the updated NCAA Roster for this draft class according to DraftTek's latest Big Board (revised 3/21).
Old 03-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #30
Banned

OK I edited the roster to correspond with the latest DraftTek.com big board (3/28) and just uploaded it to my locker:

ajimithing

Let me know if you're using these and how you like them. After the draft I will be attempting to edit the roster so ALL the drafted prospects come out. (with the exception of the last 32 picks that is).
Old 03-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
OK I edited the roster to correspond with the latest DraftTek.com big board (3/28) and just uploaded it to my locker:

ajimithing

Let me know if you're using these and how you like them. After the draft I will be attempting to edit the roster so ALL the drafted prospects come out. (with the exception of the last 32 picks that is).

Hey have you ever checkout CBSsports draftboard? Here's the link.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

Its pretty good.. When I was doing mine I would go back and forth with there's and drafttek(which I got from you) Trying to check out if they had any of the prospects similiar or different in the rankings so I can get a feel where I should rank it when I did my tweaks with the NCAA to get an accurate draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Hey have you ever checkout CBSsports draftboard? Here's the link.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

Its pretty good.. When I was doing mine I would go back and forth with there's and drafttek(which I got from you) Trying to check out if they had any of the prospects similiar or different in the rankings so I can get a feel where I should rank it when I did my tweaks with the NCAA to get an accurate draft class.
Yea I've checked out some other sites. I really really like how DraftTek breaks down the positions (ie. 34DE vs 43DE, 43DE vs. 34OLB, WRF vs. WRP/S, RBF vs. RBP/S, etc etc). The mock draft simulator on that site is incredible with all that goes into it. I'm surprised there aren't more sites with something like that.

DraftTek also does a very good job of keeping the Big Board updated and also has a number at the end to show you how much they've gone up or down since the last update.

On a side note - after the draft is over I am planning on making a roster where every Senior that didn't get drafted is rated down to like 70 or below OVR and take them out of the depth charts and everyone that was drafted is rated 86-99 OVR (99 1st half of Rd 1, 98 2nd half of Rd 1, 97 1st half of Rd 2, etc etc). I'm hoping this eliminates having 10-15 kickers, punters and fullbacks imported over and adds some more of the DT's, DE's, etc. You think that will work? I want to try it now but it would take so much time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »