Home

NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class

This is a discussion on NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
Yea I've checked out some other sites. I really really like how DraftTek breaks down the positions (ie. 34DE vs 43DE, 43DE vs. 34OLB, WRF vs. WRP/S, RBF vs. RBP/S, etc etc). The mock draft simulator on that site is incredible with all that goes into it. I'm surprised there aren't more sites with something like that.

DraftTek also does a very good job of keeping the Big Board updated and also has a number at the end to show you how much they've gone up or down since the last update.

On a side note - after the draft is over I am planning on making a roster where every Senior that didn't get drafted is rated down to like 70 or below OVR and take them out of the depth charts and everyone that was drafted is rated 86-99 OVR (99 1st half of Rd 1, 98 2nd half of Rd 1, 97 1st half of Rd 2, etc etc). I'm hoping this eliminates having 10-15 kickers, punters and fullbacks imported over and adds some more of the DT's, DE's, etc. You think that will work? I want to try it now but it would take so much time.
Damn that might work.. Yea those kickers,punters, and fullbacks are definitely in the way of other players making the game from more important positions.. Yea it does take alot of time doing that.. Let me know how it goes if you decide to do it then I might try it out myself..
Old 04-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: NCAA Roster for ACCURATE 2011 Draft Class

Hi can you put the draft class up for me please thanx.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:58 AM   #35
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18

can you upload more than one roster file at a time?
thanks
GO GATORS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

2011 Draft Class

I just used ajimithing's roster (what ever was in his locker today)
If you don't have NCAA...hope this helps out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sd7wiidwfbgbnhy

How to use file: (from Cursive's Thread)

1. Put Madden and the formatted usb stick in the xbox
2. When Madden Loads It will ask what device to use . Select the usb stick. Save a soter file to the USB stick..this can be the downloaded one from Live
3. Open the Draft Classes on the Pc and rehash/resign the files in Modio
- what this means is open up Modio. Click on the big M and click on Open Resigner
-next click load file...load the roster file from your USB stick
-Copy and paste both the Profile ID and Device ID numbers (word, notepad...)
-next load one of the NCAA Draft Classes you downloaded.
-Replace the Profile ID with the one that you copied, do the same for the Device ID
- Press the Rehash and Resign button (do this a few times as it sometimes doesn't always take)
4. Open the usb drive on your pc using UsbXplorer (File--Open Device)
5. There should be a folder ROOT then CONTENT then a folder named whatever your profile id is.
6. You need to put the entire folder "45410000" from the file I posted into that folder. I just dragged it from my desktop to UsbXtafGUi

You should end up with a folder named
"profile id" (what ever that is)
--"454108FE" (madden files)
-----"00000001" (roster file)
--"45410000"
-----"00000003" (draft classes)

Note...I did not have the "45410000" folder so I created it under the Profile ID Folder. I then created the "00000003" folder within the "45410000" folder and dragged the NCAA Draft class folder into the "00000003" folder.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #37
Rookie

@cableant: thanks man...i was waiting on this since i dont have ncaa11. can you please post the other classes(2012-2015). AJIMITHING should have them in his locker also. once again thanks!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableant
2011 Draft Class

I just used ajimithing's roster (what ever was in his locker today)
If you don't have NCAA...hope this helps out.
Thanks! That helps a lot of people out. I'm curious to see what you guys think of the draft class that is imported though. I'm doing some work tweaking ratings to see if I can't limit the number of K's, P's, FB's, C's, G's and S's that are imported and hopefully make more room for the other positions that always seem to run out.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
Thanks! That helps a lot of people out. I'm curious to see what you guys think of the draft class that is imported though. I'm doing some work tweaking ratings to see if I can't limit the number of K's, P's, FB's, C's, G's and S's that are imported and hopefully make more room for the other positions that always seem to run out.
I only imported the class a few times. It was accurate enough for me. (If you get a decent import I say go with it, or else you will be reloading your fran. for hours.) lol

I had a couple CB's that kept ending up a bit higher than I wanted. It's not perfect but who really knows how the prospects will pan out. I could see how trying to limit those positions might help.

I will try to upload a few years of draft classes later on. (although I don't know how accurate they will be after the initial class) better than nothing.

Thanks for the rosters. I don't think I would of had the patience to make all the changes myself. I look forward to trying out your rosters with the additional tweaks.

Last edited by cableant; 04-07-2011 at 02:01 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #40
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I simmed a season with your NCAA file and things ended pretty well. Cam Newton won the Heisman and Taylor Potts was the runner up.

When I imported into Madden it took a few tries to get Newton and Gabbert to be the top two QB's but I got a decent class. Locker always comes in a little low and Ricky Stanzi is usually in the top 4 for QB's.

Best draft class I have had so far however.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »