Home

Old 02-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2012 rosters

As some of you know I have been doing madden rosters since madden 01 for ps3. I am releasing a madden 2012 roster set for 2011. I did one for madden 10 with all the 2011 rookies as well. The only problem I had was after releasing the first one with all the rookies in the first round my computer crashed. I wasnt able to release the final one on this site. Also my previous alias was banned. I already have a roster with all the projected rookies for the first and second round for the 2011. Ive spent over a month working the roster. After speaking with another roster maker I decided I will put them up on ebay next sunday for 5 dollars or donations thru pay pal. I havent decided which route i will go yet. Everyone who buys one I will give my email adress so once the draft is over I will realease another update with everyone on there respected teams. Right now everyone is in the free agent pool. Theres also 2 players on ir thru the whole roster. Im able to make atleast everyone in 3-4 rounds without changing already existing players or modifying legends( if there in the game). If you would like the rosters send me a email and I will keep in touch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2012 rosters

After ur done give us more information about ur rosters (playerrs in ur roster and theirs stats) so we can decide if we want to buy it or not...
Old 02-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2012 rosters

Is the reason why you got banned is because you were asking for money for your service/soliciting?

1)You shouldn't really be admitting to being banned.
2)I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be asking for $$$ for something most ppl do for free.
How bout asking for MS points or madden tokens as it's still "game" related.

Just my $0.02, I'm not trying to troll your thread.
I'm actually quite interested in what your working on.
As the previous poster suggested, I'd like to see some sort of spreadsheet/document/details of the rookies you've created.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »