Home

Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

This is a discussion on Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished). within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Sorry, to blow up your thread. But it is good to have roster rating debates every once in awhile. So, back to my first question. I was wondering what Mendenhall is rated?
Old 02-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0
re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Just release the damn roster.

I think you will do an excellent job of it. You have me very interested and anxious to start a Franchise with your roster. For too long now I have been disappointed with ratings in EA's roster, LBs with acceleration ratings better than most RBs and WRs. When I look at their height and weight, I can't help wondering how these LBs can be so fast.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Sorry, to blow up your thread. But it is good to have roster rating debates every once in awhile. So, back to my first question. I was wondering what Mendenhall is rated?
He is an 85, same as Forte. Look you can argue with me but you will never make me lower Forte because the guy is just to damn good to be lowered and I am not lowering Mendenhall (lol), once again you can change all the crap when I release the roster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
Just release the damn roster.

I think you will do an excellent job of it. You have me very interested and anxious to start a Franchise with your roster. For too long now I have been disappointed with ratings in EA's roster, LBs with acceleration ratings better than most RBs and WRs. When I look at their height and weight, I can't help wondering how these LBs can be so fast.
Well I am really happy that you are happy and stuff for this roster! I should be done with this by maybe the end of this week!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2011, 06:54 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
Well I am really happy that you are happy and stuff for this roster! I should be done with this by maybe the end of this week!
Don't rush it, just take the time needed to do it so you feel satisfied.

And thanks for taking the time to do this roster!
Old 02-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:

I agree. I appreciate how much work you and others are putting into improving the rosters. Sorry, I wasn't trying to complain about the rosters, just wanted to know the reasoning. There's bound to be disagreements when you have that many players to rate. Thank you for your patience, time, and effort into these ratings!!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:

Hey this started out to where I was doing this for me so I could start a Franchise and not feel like every one is a superstar in madden! In time this will be done but I think I can finsh all the O-LINE positions by today because they are easy
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
Hey this started out to where I was doing this for me so I could start a Franchise and not feel like every one is a superstar in madden! In time this will be done but I think I can finsh all the O-LINE positions by today because they are easy
I know what you mean and that's why I'm looking forward to playing with your roster. Madden will spoil it with an abundance of superstar generated rookies, but nothing can be done about that. Well, there is one thing if you control all teams, just take like 1 or 2 superstars and don't sign the rest.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #40
Banned

Finished the Left Guards and now I am going to the Kickers and the Centers! I am making quite a lot of progress!

Note! I have made all of the Name changes that were needed to happen that were listed in the Roster Fixes/ changes thread (stealholts thread)!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »