Home

Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

This is a discussion on Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished). within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 10
re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Finished all the Defensive Tackles. I was thinking about starting a new thread about this roster release when I am finished. I hope that I can get done by this weekend.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:42 AM   #50
Banned

re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Left Out Side Linebackers have been finished will post the ratings in a bit on the OP.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:09 AM   #51
Banned

Need an opinion from you guys! I am thinking about making all the long snappers for all the teams. Would that be a waste of CAP space or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't think it's worth the effort in this game. Would it make any difference in gameplay? Most likely no.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm not so sure DeSean Jackson should be rated so high in that group. He is fast but so is Mike Wallace on the Steelers. The most receptions from Jackson in any year so far is 62. By comparison, Nicks had over 70 this year. Jackson has potential but I don't think he's achieved the status being in top ten WRs at this point.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:11 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
I don't think it's worth the effort in this game. Would it make any difference in gameplay? Most likely no.
Alright, but I made the Bears long snapper because I like having him on my team! I guess I will release another file after I am completely done with all the ratings that has all the long snappers and then I will make another with no CAPs and another with the top Prospects of the upcoming draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
I'm not so sure DeSean Jackson should be rated so high in that group. He is fast but so is Mike Wallace on the Steelers. The most receptions from Jackson in any year so far is 62. By comparison, Nicks had over 70 this year. Jackson has potential but I don't think he's achieved the status being in top ten WRs at this point.
Like I said to someone else, you can change the ratings when you get the roster. Easy as that
Old 02-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 16

Top 10:

1. Tom Brady 95 ovr
2. Julius Peppers 95 ovr
3. Peyton Manning 94 ovr
4. Arian Foster 94 ovr
5. Antonio Gates 94 ovr
6. Haloti Ngata 94 ovr
7. Kevin Williams 93 ovr
8. Andre Johnson 93 ovr
9. Jason Witten 93 ovr
10. Adrian Peterson 93 ovr

Looks pretty good. Hats off for really stretching the ratings. Not trying to criticize since I know how long it takes and how much effort you put into it, but so far the only other player rated to high for me is Julius Peppers. Not on Tom Brady's level for how much impact he brings. But I know, I could always edit him, just wanted to give my opinion.

Last edited by at23steelers; 02-26-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Top 10:

1. Tom Brady 95 ovr
2. Julius Peppers 95 ovr
3. Peyton Manning 94 ovr
4. Arian Foster 94 ovr
5. Antonio Gates 94 ovr
6. Kevin Williams 93 ovr
7. Andre Johnson 93 ovr
8. Jason Witten 93 ovr
9. Adrian Peterson 93 ovr
10. Chris Johnson 92 ovr

Looks pretty good. Hats off for really stretching the ratings. Not trying to criticize since I know how long it takes and how much effort you put into it, but so far the only other player rated to high for me is Julius Peppers. Not on Tom Brady's level for how much impact he brings. But I know, I could always edit him, just wanted to give my opinion.
Well so far those are the ratings and the only reason I put JP so high was because he really does make a huge difference in every game but YOU can always switch Julius Peppers to a 94 and Haloti Ngata to a 95 if that makes more sense to you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »