Home

can somebody please post updated draft classes for 360???

This is a discussion on can somebody please post updated draft classes for 360??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2011, 03:35 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: can somebody please post updated draft classes for 360???

Quote:
Originally Posted by billylee0000
here is a 2011 (pre Andrew luck backing out) http://www.operationsports.com/forum...***-360-a.html

here is another 5 year set for 360: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ft-classes.rar

and another one: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-classes-2.rar

here's another 2011 draft class: http://www.mediafire.com/?7az6h52ppmhl55l

Also, there is a thread for 360 draft classes (that's where i found these links).
Thread here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...classes-5.html

i already checked these out few days ago they suck lol no cam newton and every QB is rated a 50 or lower.... thats why i asked for good updated ones... cursives draft class isnt to bad but its only 1 year i really want 5 yrs from the same person so everything is good but yea thanks for tryin to help tho
Old 02-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
Rookie

you do realize that madden 11 randomizes their potential and draft stock when u load them into madden right? U gotta save it before you enter the season and keep re loading it till u find one that has the right set up u like. Also, it's almost impossible to find the right draft classes for 5 years straight (dan iverson still working on the 2nd draft class only).
Old 02-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeestacio5825
im even willing to donate $5 to u for your troubles as long as the draft class is good lol
I have some pretty official draft classes the only random things that i cant control are age and some ratings but i have pretty accurate faces for some key players i like but idk how to upload them to the site but if u download my gamertag rosters for 5 bucks ill glady tell u the gamertag and even the strategy for ur own fixes u need to do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot2123
I have some pretty official draft classes the only random things that i cant control are age and some ratings but i have pretty accurate faces for some key players i like but idk how to upload them to the site but if u download my gamertag rosters for 5 bucks ill glady tell u the gamertag and even the strategy for ur own fixes u need to do
i dont own ncaa 11 to download your rosters tho lol i think to upload them to the site all u need to do is copy the draft classes from 360 to a usb flash drive and then upload them
Old 02-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by billylee0000
you do realize that madden 11 randomizes their potential and draft stock when u load them into madden right? U gotta save it before you enter the season and keep re loading it till u find one that has the right set up u like. Also, it's almost impossible to find the right draft classes for 5 years straight (dan iverson still working on the 2nd draft class only).
i know its random but trust me u can reload those draft classes 20 times and youll never have any QB' rated higher then 55 overall with like c potential lol trust me i tried... and cursives are pretty good but i wish he posted more then just 1 class cuz i dont wanna go back to the generic draft classes after 1 year cuz i know alotta of them an it gets to easy for me to draft like 5+ 80 overall A potential rookies a year lol
Old 02-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 10

Do you need NCAA to get these draft files?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
Do you need NCAA to get these draft files?
no aslong as somebody posts the draft classes all u need is madden

i wish i had ncaa cuz i would make my own draft classes and i would post them here i would edit ratings an stuff so they come out good i did that last year and it took alotta work but they came out awsome but im not paying $50-$60 for the game just to make draft classes lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeestacio5825
no aslong as somebody posts the draft classes all u need is madden

i wish i had ncaa cuz i would make my own draft classes and i would post them here i would edit ratings an stuff so they come out good i did that last year and it took alotta work but they came out awsome but im not paying $50-$60 for the game just to make draft classes lol
oh well then how do I get the NCAA classes to be able to be loaded in from the madden franchise DRAFT CLASS log thing before you enter the regular season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »