Home

Equipment Changes

This is a discussion on Equipment Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Equipment Changes

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread about Equipment changes that you can post here that you think should be done. For example,
Matt Forte - Solid Black Gloves, Towel.
Brian Urlacher - Normal Black tape (Wrists)
Johnny Knox - Black thin elbow bands
Chester Taylor - clear visor
Brad Maynard and Robbie Gould - Hand Warmers

Just a few changes that I would like to know that you guys think should be changed. I would like to do all of the equipment changes in the roster I will be releasing. You can just post your full list here and I will implement it into my roster release! I want this to be the best possible roster and I take Equipment VERY serious. I would put out my complete Equipment change list for the Bears but the list is pretty much the whole team. (NO JOKE)

Also a thing that I have been doing since the release of this game is if you have players on your team that never wear arm sleeves(Forte, Urlacher) then all you have to do to make sure they never wear sleeves is switch the arm sleeves to any sleeve then switch back to no sleeves and then the player will never wear sleeves.

So please post a list of equipment changes you think need to happen. Pretty much your team because you should know your team the best! thanks for any contributions!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »