Home

RE 360 draft classes

This is a discussion on RE 360 draft classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RE 360 draft classes

u cant get Cursive's to work???

the problem must be on your end then cause i can get his to work

if you cant get cursives to work tell me the steps u r doing so i can see what is going on wrong

Last edited by poo123; 03-31-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:56 AM   #10
Rookie

INSTRUCTIONS This is how to do cursives once u can do that adding mine will be simple plus if i use his i can make sure its working correctly.

ok
tools needed usb flash drive modio, cursives draft class (have this saved and easily acsessable) and Xtaf_Release_Gui

Step 1. have a formatted usb stick load up madden make new profile start franchise and save ALL after preseason.DONT ADVANCE TO REGULAR SEASON

Step 2 put usb flash drive into computer and load up xtaf, click file at the top then open device. there u will see DIR content, double click that and ull see another dir with a bunch of numbers double click that. Now u will see your madden profile 454108FE double click that and the next one now u will see your madden files.

Step 3 click on your franchise you saved once so its highlighted blue then in xtaf click file then extract. ( i extract to my desktop ) make sure the file saved then close xtaf.

Step 4 Open modio and click the big M (top left) open new resigner window then click load file and browse to YOUR franchise u saved. Once it opens notice the Profile ID and Device ID (these numbers are specific to your Xbox)click the big M again and open another resigner windowand browse to cursives draft class file (its in the 45410000 folder just keep opening them till u see it NCAAFB11 Draft-CLASSOF2011) simply copy and paste the numbers from YOUR game save to this one so they match ( profiles #'s and Device #'s) click rehash and resign liek 5 times to make sure it takes. close down modio.DONT MESS THIS STEP UP

Step 5 open xtaf click file then open divice double click content and next one till u get to your madden profile 454108FE now go the cursive draft class on desktop or whever u got it and simply drag and drop the 45410000 folder under your 454108FE folder in xtaf. DONE

Step 6 put usb in xbox load up game choose usb for storage device load your franchise u saved right after preseason BUT DIDNT advnce once loaded advance and load draft class . THIS WORKS I JUST FORMATTED USB AND TRIED CURSIVES..THEY WORK!

Step 7 Use my draft classes they are alot better U will need to resign and rehash them with a game save from your XBOX u can use the same fiel u saved the first time once that is done open xtaf and get to your madden save and delete the 45410000 folder under your madden folder then drag and drop mine. DEL THE OLD ONE FIRST before u drag and drop or u might have corrupt file.

Finally i did this with cursives draft class not mine cause no one has confirmed mine work yet lol but i can confirm his work sooooooo get his working then try mine

this seems like a alot but can be done in 3 mins

Last edited by poo123; 03-31-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Poo123...your draft class file works. I just tried it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #12
Rookie

nice

remember ratings are random and change each time u load the draft class

Guards and centers seem to go too high i might do another draft class and try to lower them
Old 04-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

thanks for the file man. please do update anytime. also cam newton doesnt look like that...lol. he actually lighter without the beard.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #14
Rookie

i didnt mess with appearances

just loaded fairdale kings roster for names and then made some rating adjustments and so on

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »