Home

ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

This is a discussion on ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #57
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ALI's 2K11 Draft Rosters for Madden '11 (PS3) V1.0

How about using a draft class and controlling all 32 teams? You'd still have to sim the regular season, control the Pack to win the SB, then draft the players accordingly. Afterwards you could just USER only one team. That might work.

Another way to do this would be having a custom schedule if those exist in M11, you could load into the first year of franchise and then use the 2012 season schedule.

Your thoughts on these methods?
Old 05-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #58
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
How about using a draft class and controlling all 32 teams? You'd still have to sim the regular season, control the Pack to win the SB, then draft the players accordingly. Afterwards you could just USER only one team. That might work.

Another way to do this would be having a custom schedule if those exist in M11, you could load into the first year of franchise and then use the 2012 season schedule.

Your thoughts on these methods?
I guess I'm not following what you're saying. If you used a draft class, you'd have duplicate players of people like Cam Newton, AJ Green, etc. It'd defeat the purpose unless you're talking about a 2012 draft class for the next set of rookies (Barkley, Luck, etc). Also, there are no custom schedules in Madden 11. :-/
Old 05-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

For anyone wanting it i am currently working on a pal version of the new roster it might take a while do to limited internet access but it is a work in progress!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #60
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

Life, I was speaking of a draft class roster from NCAA, but you cant put these caps in one of those can you...
Old 05-12-2011, 04:27 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencerve
For anyone wanting it i am currently working on a pal version of the new roster it might take a while do to limited internet access but it is a work in progress!
cool! very much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

does anyone know exactly how many rookies can be created until its full ? 30 ? im using the latest EA rosters, the ones they posted after the super bowl. Im hoping its more than 30 though. Let me know, thank you

Washington Capitals
Old 05-13-2011, 01:55 AM   #63
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdublotothese
does anyone know exactly how many rookies can be created until its full ? 30 ? im using the latest EA rosters, the ones they posted after the super bowl. Im hoping its more than 30 though. Let me know, thank you
I used that one, I believe, and was able to make ~50.

EDIT: Just wanted to say thanks to those working on a PAL roster. If I find the time, I will compile a list of all the CAP 'recipes' I used. As for V2.5, that may be uploaded mid-to-late next week, which will feature some of the later round players. Just for fun, I started up a franchise, made a bunch of the FA/trades that keep being rumored about (Kolb to AZ, Palmer retiring, Asomugha to Philly, Randy Moss to St Louis, etc) and simulated the season with hilarious results. AJ Green was Offensive Rookie of the Year amongst those who are actually rookies (Tim Tebow won the award in the season, but I didn't count him; Green was 2nd in voting), but Andy Dalton sucked it up, throwing for twice as many INTs as TDs (15-30). Cam Newton flamed out, playing awful and "leading" Carolina to a 3-13 record. Von Miller "won" the Defensive Rookie (similar situation to AJ Green). Julio Jones posted solid numbers. The Patriots beat the Packers 21-14 in the Super Bowl.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 05-13-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #64
Rookie

i have done rounds 1 and 2 for a pal version but the ratings will not be to everybodys liking. i used a lot of the caps from this thread -

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-nfl-11-a.html

huge thanks to bigtxambition who did all the hard work.

i just removed some low rated players from each team to make space so the rookies are all there but i haven't given any thought to free agency or active players etc. I don't have a clue where or how to updoad it so if anybody wants my roster they might have to talk me through the uploading process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »