Home

What would I need...

This is a discussion on What would I need... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
What would I need...

Hi all,

What equipment would I need to transfer downloaded NCAA draft classes from my PC to the 360 for use in Madden 11 and future games?

Living in England, I am not able to play NCAA games without buying a PS3 and I have just recently invested in the newer 360 console, so wouldn't really want to buy a PS3 for the sake of one game/draft classes.

I have been a life long fan of American sports and love the energy/passion Americans show towards sports. And hate the fact that NCAA games are not region free.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bulls

Last edited by JR90RFC; 05-05-2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: What would I need...

Thanks for that, I shall continue research to seeing if it's possible and post back for any other users trying to do the same thing.

Such a shame all I really want is to have real players/names for my franchises in Madden. If I was ever able to play NCAA titles without buying a PS3 it would be a MASSIVE bonus although that is unlikely.

Thanks for your help once again and if anyone else can elaborate on this topic would be brilliant.
Bulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »