Home

NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT

This is a discussion on NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkool37
For anyone getting the corrupted file message I was getting it too and figured it out. First plug USB into computer. Open Modio, I have 3.0. Open the draft class file you downloaded. Then edit ID Sets. Then choose from file. Choose from device. It should find your xbox 360 profile choose that. Then save that id set. Select that ID set before rehashing. That has a different device id then a basic save file has. That solved my problem.
When I go open Modio, then I open the downloaded NCAA draft class then go to EDIT ID then go to FROM FILE then I choose FROM DEVICE, it says "No device found."

Weird..... I am going to try to transfer the profile from USB to desktop and then ""open from file" instead of "from device."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2011 FIRST ACCURATE XBOX 360 DRAFT

none of the methods I used worked. I spent about 8 hours of my total time for the past few weeks and end up with the same "Corrupt file" result.. Looks like its just a bad version of this file as a lot of people seem to have this issue. Oh well, Im done trying with this file, its obviously a bad version. Thanks for trying to upload though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »