Home

Some Madden 12 ratings revealed

This is a discussion on Some Madden 12 ratings revealed within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Some Madden 12 ratings revealed

As you can see if you check out the screens, here:
http://www.pastapadre.com/screenshot...um=MaddenNFL12

You can see a lot of player ratings there. Maybe it is just me, but the overalls look way too high. Some of them look good, but I am a Falcon fan and no way does Gonzalez deserve a 97 anymore. Maybe have him at 91 or around there. I know I have always thought the ratings were too high, but these flat out look like the ratings before they stretched them out. Just way too many 90s. This is also why I do my own ratings. I can keep players as low as I like them, and not have to worry about EA making everybody crazy high.

My final note is that Terrance Newman is an 85. The Cowboys secondary was awful last year. If he was any good at all last year, they would pay a lot to keep him in order to not get any worse, but most people believe he won't even be a Cowboy next year. My point is wow he is rated way too high. He should be rated maybe an 81 but even that may be too high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Some Madden 12 ratings revealed

Its a little thing, but i thought it was cool how they had the background colors of whatever college the prospect is from on there
Old 05-18-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Pretty sure that it's been stated elsewhere that the Madden 2012 roster isn't in the game yet. You'll notice that none of the 2011 rookies have been present in any of the roster screenshots.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
Pretty sure that it's been stated elsewhere that the Madden 2012 roster isn't in the game yet. You'll notice that none of the 2011 rookies have been present in any of the roster screenshots.
I mean, this is clearly before the rookies have been put into the game, but this isn't the 2011 ratings (i think) and I know Donny worked on the ratings a long, long time ago, so i'm sure they are probably close to finished.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The NFL Draft screens, is that a real nfl draft like in 2012? I see the pictures for the face of them and i cant recognize any of them as backups or real college players.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »