Home

Upcoming season roster for Madden 10 (PS3) coming soon

This is a discussion on Upcoming season roster for Madden 10 (PS3) coming soon within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #17
Rookie

DrkMynd's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Upcoming season roster for Madden 10 (PS3) coming soon

I for one, am extremely patient with this. Seeing as this is the only mention I have found anywhere about a roster update for the 2011 season.

Last edited by DrkMynd; 08-14-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: typos
Old 08-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #18
Rookie

raiderboy3's Arena

OVR: 5

titansyankees at the moment is back in school. I talked to him the other day and he'll get to the rosters when he can.. for those of you that want to update from where I left off on my file your more than welcome to do so until he has a roster up
Old 08-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #19
Rookie

DrkMynd's Arena

Yea, I just found your update and have downloaded it raider. Very nice. I am currently in the process of making the latest trades and FA moves from the past week or so. I care very little for ratings since they really don't make a difference after a few weeks into the first franchise.

Can't wait to start my new Bears franchise and make the moves they REALLY needed to make. Namely, an actual O-line and some BETTER WRs. lol.

Thanks raider. Loving the roster.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #20
Rookie

raiderboy3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkMynd
Yea, I just found your update and have downloaded it raider. Very nice. I am currently in the process of making the latest trades and FA moves from the past week or so. I care very little for ratings since they really don't make a difference after a few weeks into the first franchise.

Can't wait to start my new Bears franchise and make the moves they REALLY needed to make. Namely, an actual O-line and some BETTER WRs. lol.

Thanks raider. Loving the roster.
Awesome glad your liking the roster.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

i too have also downloaded your rosters raider boy, and want to say thank you for your work.

while waiting for titan to release his rosters, i have been fixing the roster with all the FA transactions and ratings and numbers as much as i can.

so far i have completed the cardinals, eagles, chargers, and patriots.

i use http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...zona-cardinals these as for ratings.

if anyone want me to post my rosters just let me know. but there not complete as to ratings, but all transations are updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

1. thank you for your hard work.
2. where can i download the rosters?
thanks in advance
Old 08-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Where the **** are the rosters. It's been OVER A MONTH. Give us the damned rosters
Old 08-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramner54
i too have also downloaded your rosters raider boy, and want to say thank you for your work.

while waiting for titan to release his rosters, i have been fixing the roster with all the FA transactions and ratings and numbers as much as i can.

so far i have completed the cardinals, eagles, chargers, and patriots.

i use http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...zona-cardinals these as for ratings.

if anyone want me to post my rosters just let me know. but there not complete as to ratings, but all transations are updated.
Hey, can you post your rosters here or on a download site? I don't think yankees guy will ever do them and I'd love to have the updates you did so far.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »