Home

*New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/23/11

This is a discussion on *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/23/11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 12:38 PM   #17
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/0

great job , windy .. any chance you can let me know if you have the latest updates.. or are you busy playing mADDEDN 12 DEMO
Old 08-10-2011, 01:18 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: *New* Madden NFL 11 Custom Roster,1st and 2nd Rounders of the 11' draft,as of 8/0

Windy, i must say the first time you posted your roster, the lowering of the ratings had me worried but since i have been playing them its the most realistic results i have ever had. Great job, you gonna do the same for madden 12 ...if so TIA
Old 08-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

can u please update the rosters because there have ben a alot of updates since august 4th
Old 08-12-2011, 12:26 AM   #20
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_deep14
can u please update the rosters because there have ben a alot of updates since august 4th
its pretty up to date you only have to change a dozen players or so.. i did it
Old 08-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm able to go through all of the steps fine until I have to rehash and resign I can rehash but I cannot resign. :<

Can anyone help me? Do I need a newer version of modio?
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 06:19 AM   #22
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_deep14
In the middle of that right now and I am just finishing all the up to the Olin Kruetz signing to the Saints. Tomorrow I will update.

On a side note, I am going to be doing this for m12 but even more in depth. I will be editing all the Players ratings, equipment, tendencies, running and throwing animations, and depth charts will be even more exact. BUT I will not do so till the final roster update for m12 which is after the Superbowl. Should I do it with the opening rosters?
Old 08-15-2011, 06:22 AM   #23
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkamist
you know what i like this but i dont have the time to change every player on every teams stats to fit as there actual rating, Broncos ratings are just way off, and there missing wr's...

thanks anyways...
I take certain players of teams to make room for new comers in free agency.
Old 08-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #24
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

I have ran out of room to make retired players to punters so now retired players are also Kickers. They will still be 12 OVR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »