Home

PS3 Madden 11 updated rosters for the upcoming season only!

This is a discussion on PS3 Madden 11 updated rosters for the upcoming season only! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: HAPPY WITH HOW THREAD IS GOING
YEAH 123 92.48%
NO WAY 10 7.52%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 Madden 11 updated rosters for the upcoming season only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
im updating again wow like 4 or 5 guys that just signed with new teams just annouced there retirements from nfl also im changing players like carson palmer,marc bulger,few others into punters and there overalls will be like 12 so if u play franchise no cmp teams will sign them to there rosters for the season.
sounds good thanks for all your work and saving me $60
Old 08-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
im updating again wow like 4 or 5 guys that just signed with new teams just annouced there retirements from nfl also im changing players like carson palmer,marc bulger,few others into punters and there overalls will be like 12 so if u play franchise no cmp teams will sign them to there rosters for the season.
question for you....im trying to keep up with the moves now since you did the boatload of the work (and it took me like 3 hours to get my ps3 to cooperate when downloading these) how do you work around when it says a roster is full....ie i was trying to "retire" damian woody by releasing him then switching him over to a punter but it says roster is full. same when trying to release shaun ellis....i tried signing a low ranked free agent to take their roster spot but when i went to relase them i got the messages above.....any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #35
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscbears99
question for you....im trying to keep up with the moves now since you did the boatload of the work (and it took me like 3 hours to get my ps3 to cooperate when downloading these) how do you work around when it says a roster is full....ie i was trying to "retire" damian woody by releasing him then switching him over to a punter but it says roster is full. same when trying to release shaun ellis....i tried signing a low ranked free agent to take their roster spot but when i went to relase them i got the messages above.....any help would be appreciated.

what i do is i go to the teams web page and look @ roster and see if theres another player in same postion then i go back on madden and release a player then sign and rename the player then release the retire player and then sign back the guy i released in order to do that... its alot of work but thats only way to do it. btw thanks for heads up on woody i didnt know he retired i fixed it and now hes in fa pool under punter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
what i do is i go to the teams web page and look @ roster and see if theres another player in same postion then i go back on madden and release a player then sign and rename the player then release the retire player and then sign back the guy i released in order to do that... its alot of work but thats only way to do it. btw thanks for heads up on woody i didnt know he retired i fixed it and now hes in fa pool under punter.
eesh i will say thats some work how the heck did you do this especially this year with all the moves......thanks again!!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #37
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscbears99
eesh i will say thats some work how the heck did you do this especially this year with all the moves......thanks again!!!!

just watched what was happening and just started doing the work i was reading on twitter other day on donny moores page he said there was 1,035 player transactions and that was by friday thats not including the past 2 days so u can probly add another 10 or so to that. yw btw.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks again for all the work you have been doing. The rosters are great and I have been enjoying playing with them.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #39
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaeger
Thanks again for all the work you have been doing. The rosters are great and I have been enjoying playing with them.
yw i should be coming out with updated one tomorrow around 10 am if there's hasen't been alot of movement and most top named guys have already signed.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm a little new to this how do you get the file loaded onto your ps3 after you download it. I've tried numerous different updates and can't seem to get any of them to work

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »