Home

NCAA 12 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #57
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 12 Draft Classes

Anybody know what the ratings cut off is in NCAA for a guy to show up in Madden draft class?

In NCAA I edit T.Y Hilton of FIU up to 91 figuring he's be around a 3rd guy when imported into Madden but he wasn't even in the draft pool. He's a senior on NCAA but didn't show up.

So its either the cut off point is somethng higher than 91 or that players from small school wont get in no matter how highly rated. Any info on this?
Old 08-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #58
Rookie

The_Wraith420's Arena

OVR: 5

I always thought it was stupid to have to load them at the start of each season...I'd rather run NCAA and Madden seasons simultaneously week by week luckily I have one saved (now garbage apparently) guess I'm restarting Dynasty to get good draft classes
Old 08-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #59
Rookie

The_Wraith420's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
Anybody know what the ratings cut off is in NCAA for a guy to show up in Madden draft class?

In NCAA I edit T.Y Hilton of FIU up to 91 figuring he's be around a 3rd guy when imported into Madden but he wasn't even in the draft pool. He's a senior on NCAA but didn't show up.

So its either the cut off point is somethng higher than 91 or that players from small school wont get in no matter how highly rated. Any info on this?
not everybody shows up especially from low tiered schools regardless of overall rating....this feature has been screwy and flawed from the jump
Old 08-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #60
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wraith420
not everybody shows up especially from low tiered schools regardless of overall rating....this feature has been screwy and flawed from the jump
That's f'ed up and then some. I don't want to edit him up to 1st round level cause most mocks i've seen have him going in the 3-5 range.

But I do want him on Madden so I guess I got to ramp him up to ensure he gets in and then edit his ratings down. But then I feel like I'm cheating.

Also on another note got the game a 12 lat night and simmed a season just to see what the draft classes look like. Whats up with the out of whack ratings on some player?

FSU LB Nigel Bradham had an 88 for kick return and this 330 pound DT from washington had a 78 in kick return. Wtf EA???
Old 08-30-2011, 10:45 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

yeah im pissed man...i want to use my draft classes i saved ! you think they will fix this patch? or am i going to have to download draft classes from hear?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupprupp29
I'm new to the OS Community and I don't have any experience with posting Xbox 360 files, but I have 4 NCAA 12 draft classes and wouldn't mind uploading them if someone could point me in the right direction of how to do that.

I can't promise that they'll be very accurate; what I did was start with CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Updated roster and sim straight through 4 seasons; didn't adjust anything or play any games. I even 'played' as some random school (UAB I think) just to make sure my presence as a user wouldn't affect any major prospects.

I rented NCAA 12 over the weekend for the exact purpose of getting these draft classes (and a 'Road To Glory' player) exported, but if anyone else could find it useful I would be glad to upload.
yes please
Old 08-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #63
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

OVR: 4

I had draft classes and now seeing this I know why it didnt work. I already traded in NCAA too. Good thing my roommate has it so I can redo it all tonite.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #64
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I have a different issue. Some players aren't even showing up in the draft class. I know I saved the game after the 'players leaving' section of the offseason, I didn't even get prompted before then. But there's no Chris Rainey no Jeff Demps, heck there's no Brantley either, much to my Gator fan dismay. But the main problem is the absence of some top tier players. There's no Andrew Luck! I can understand Brantley maybe not being considered good enough to be on the list, even though he is a senior, but the highest rated QB in the game? What is up with that? Jeff Fuller notably is not on there despite being a top WR who is a Senior. I also can't figure out how to friggin scou tthe players! There's zero menu help, on the scouting screen I press A on the box next to the prospect's name, and nothing happens. It should put an X there and scout him, but nothing is happening. What the HELL is going on with the draft this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »