Home

NCAA 12 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 12 Draft Classes

I started a thread and it got shut down, so I thought I'd ask here, although most of you are experiencing and sharing troubles with the classes themselves, and aren't posting much of what I'm looking for, I'll still give it a try so here goes;
So I am finally looking to start me NCAA football dynasty, with the much anticipated patch #2, so no way will I be playing Madden 12 til it's fully patched, but can anyone with the game share some insight into how the imported draft classes look. For example:

-Are the players equipment all janked up like they were last year, or are the players importing correctly at least some what similar to ncaa 12 equipment?
-Short dreads in madden 12 and automatically put on players?(from ncaa face)
-Are long dreads importing?
-Is there long hair for white players?(racist EA)And are they tied to ncaa face?
-fat chance but are div I-AA players in classes?
-& Anything else you noticed of course

Thanks to anyone who has some input!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #66
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

OVR: 4

So I redid my NCAA rosters, but the first time I got asked to save the draft class WAS at leaving players. I was at the leaving players part, and i looked thru all the jrs goin to the draft and ppl graduation, and when i simmed to the next stage, it asked to save the classes. I never was asked before that. Now I go to Madden, and what do I get. The BS fake players. Ill go thru NCAA again and say no AFTER the leaving players part, and then see if it asks later on, but this is pretty ridiculous how it doenst work right.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #67
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

OVR: 1

It's weird. For three of my four draft classes, I exported the draft class right away. For the last one, I had two players that were leaving to go pro. I then overwrote the previous file with the updated draft class. That's the only one that works in Madden. The other three all have fake names.

It's really disappointing because I want the draft classes to be up to date with how my NCAA dynasty is playing out. Sure you can go ahead and sim a couple of seasons and export the draft classes, but it really shouldn't have to come to that. My fourth draft class would basically be deemed irrelevant because I'm sure some of the players in that draft class would leave a year early and then you would have to deal with duplicates.

EA really messed this up. Two games in a little less than two months that weren't even close to being ready to being released. Keep up the tremendous work!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

I can't believe no one has the draft class's for 360 please help..
Old 08-31-2011, 12:46 AM   #69
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

I think I got mine to work. Im just goin thru 5 or 6 seasons before i even look just in case ea fixes it if by chance it still doesnt. But for ppl that dont get asked before the players leaving this is what i recommend.

1 - If you are simming for the classes, sim thru the conf championship game. Then when you sim again, dont sim to end of season, but to the 2nd last one, which i think is end of bowl season or something like that. Then when its stopped and u go to sim to end of season, it will ask you if you want to save a draft class. this is when you say no.

2 - then when your in the offseason and you get to players leaving, just look at the list for a bit jus to see whos leavin n whatnot, then when you sim foward to transfer requests, it will ask again to save draft classes. NOW you say yes. I think it will work

SO if you didnt get asked before the offseason before the players leaving point, you probably simmed thru it, as I had done, because I kno it never stopped me at that point to ask, but always did after "players leaving". Being that that was teh first time i was asked, thats probably y it didnt work. So whether it does or not i wont c till tmro cuz imma just sim these tnite and check it on madden tmro after my classes, but now that I at least got it to ask me twice, I think it will work like ppl said theirs did. As for some seniors not showing up, thats just some EA garbage we cant really do much about i assume, but I wont worry about that too much
Old 08-31-2011, 02:40 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

My class came out with right players. But, Andrew Luck isnt in the Class. I dont know whether it is because he didnt declare. I didnt save past Pre-season, so I can check on NCAA if he declared or not. if he didnt, I wont redo my first class. I will just skip out on QBs and draft him in 2nd Offseason. I will just sim the 1st 2 regular seasons.
The only thing I really dont like is player portraits. Just way too random. Barkley in one upload came in black. Most players come in looking like OL.Some Portraits are current players, I saw one rookie look like Beason and another of TJ Ward. I think they should of locked portraits to certain weights. Non-OL/TE and Front 7 players over 220 look like OL/TE. Even though I dont like how NCAA player edits for head-body ratio, I like how faces are locked for certain weight classes.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #71
Rookie

Preo32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
My class came out with right players. But, Andrew Luck isnt in the Class. I dont know whether it is because he didnt declare. I didnt save past Pre-season, so I can check on NCAA if he declared or not. if he didnt, I wont redo my first class. I will just skip out on QBs and draft him in 2nd Offseason. I will just sim the 1st 2 regular seasons.
The only thing I really dont like is player portraits. Just way too random. Barkley in one upload came in black. Most players come in looking like OL.Some Portraits are current players, I saw one rookie look like Beason and another of TJ Ward. I think they should of locked portraits to certain weights. Non-OL/TE and Front 7 players over 220 look like OL/TE. Even though I dont like how NCAA player edits for head-body ratio, I like how faces are locked for certain weight classes.
Im going thru all my classes and it seems like ppl are missing for me as well possibly. Most of the key ppl are there, and off the top of my head looking at it, there arent any i notice that arent there, but I feel like they should be more. Actually looking at it now, I remember James Franklin from Mizzou left early for the draft, and he is not in this class he should be.

After looking at it, and at least now knowing how to do it correctly, I may go thru a new dynasty and make the draft classes over again. I remember the ones I first saved that didnt work seemed much better than these ones. For instance, Alshon Jeffrey and Justin Blackmon arent in the first yr, they are in the 2nd, which isnt a big deal, but id like them to have left after the first yr. Also I had CLowney, the freshman DE from South Carolina, leave after his junior yr, while in the ones that work, he stayed till his senior yr and currently is projected as a 5th round pick.

As long as I kno these work, I will probably keep em and go thru another dynasty and hope that I get one so some of the missing players r included and hope that some of the players leave early, although thats not a huge deal for me, its something id like for my classes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #72
Rookie

I have a created team in ncaa 12, and i saved my draft classes. when i uploaded my draft class, there were no players from my ncaa school. is this happened to any1 else?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »