Home

Bob's Franchise Roster+Draft Class

This is a discussion on Bob's Franchise Roster+Draft Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Bob's Franchise Roster+Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
also which files within BLUS30745-DRAFT-BOB1 are the actually draft classes?
The draft class is the entire BLUS folder....each folder is a draft class....so 6 folders for 6 draft classes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 6

so is it just the SAVEDATA folder which we copy?
Old 08-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcguire
so is it just the SAVEDATA folder which we copy?
Yes just the SAVEDATA folder
Old 08-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
Is this roster based on the one that came on the disc with some of your updates or the release day update with more accurate rosters and your updates added in?
My custom roster is based on the latest Madden update (to my knowledge the first online one) so I had to add guys like Randy Moss and Kerry Collins back onto the roster since they were removed in that update.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

bobthenailer, thank you for all your work!!

I just got madden from ups, putting your roster and draft class onto my usb to play!!
Old 08-30-2011, 11:41 PM   #30
Rookie

Just a hopefully small problem.
I've had experience with using the flash drive to move movies and stuff to my ps3, and it still works for that. But for some reason under games it doesn't give me the option to press triangle and move over the info. I've even restored the flash drive to see if it'd help. Any reason why you guys can think of?

Edit: Just to give you a better idea. I can pull up the flash drive under "Video", hit triangle and it shows the same files I'm trying to upload under "Games." Yet when I go under Games and hit triangle, it only gives me the option for information, not display all.

Edit: AH HA I magically rigged it. I had to copy an NCAA file on my playstation onto the flash drive, then move it to my laptop and replace that file with the classes, then move it back and it transferred. Not sure why it had to be that difficult, but it finally worked. Thanks!

Last edited by Chuck9422; 08-31-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Provide better info
Old 08-31-2011, 03:25 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 8

So I'm going to be uploading my class based on luv2tha9s NCAA roster very shortly. There is one hang up (that I didn't think was enough to bother with re-doing the whole class) and that was Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffery deciding not to come out for the draft in 2012. As it turns out Oklahoma State won the BCS Championship and Blackmon stayed for one more year. Once again Barry Sanders and Sterling Shepard are in this set of classes except now Sterling went to Penn State and Sanders went to Oklahoma. Sanders comes out in 2016 this time around and Shepard stays until he graduates in 2017.

Last edited by bobthenailer; 08-31-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 09:24 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck9422
Just a hopefully small problem.
I've had experience with using the flash drive to move movies and stuff to my ps3, and it still works for that. But for some reason under games it doesn't give me the option to press triangle and move over the info. I've even restored the flash drive to see if it'd help. Any reason why you guys can think of?

Edit: Just to give you a better idea. I can pull up the flash drive under "Video", hit triangle and it shows the same files I'm trying to upload under "Games." Yet when I go under Games and hit triangle, it only gives me the option for information, not display all.

Edit: AH HA I magically rigged it. I had to copy an NCAA file on my playstation onto the flash drive, then move it to my laptop and replace that file with the classes, then move it back and it transferred. Not sure why it had to be that difficult, but it finally worked. Thanks!
Thanks for the tip I was having the same problem and this fixed it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »