Home

Roster Updates Without XBox Live Gold

This is a discussion on Roster Updates Without XBox Live Gold within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster Updates Without XBox Live Gold

you really cant get the updates without a gold membership? last year you could download them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Roster Updates Without XBox Live Gold

Would like to know this too.
Took me almost a hour to assign players to right team and I wasnt finished.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

if you got silver member you put the ea online pass code in then xbox live and go to roster and it should download the latest roster should work i know u cant play online but this how it should work
Old 08-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

thats how it should work but for now sadly it doesnt. atm you need gold to get the updates. the easiest thing to do is download them from the post on these forums and use the usb drive its actually alot easier then it seems when you first read what to do.

hopefully this gets fixed soon though, i have to look for the article again but i remember someone posting from EA saying you should'nt have to have Gold to be able the rosters. it'd be a shame to do this usb thing all year
Old 08-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

This is really disappointing news if you cannot download roster updates unless you have Xbox Live Gold. I would even call it embarrassing, because other EA Sports games doesn't have this problem, but allow you to download roster updates under team management.

I even tweeted the devs, back when the menu interface was released, if they had addressed the way you download rosters, but never got a reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
thats how it should work but for now sadly it doesnt. atm you need gold to get the updates. the easiest thing to do is download them from the post on these forums and use the usb drive its actually alot easier then it seems when you first read what to do.

hopefully this gets fixed soon though, i have to look for the article again but i remember someone posting from EA saying you should'nt have to have Gold to be able the rosters. it'd be a shame to do this usb thing all year
How do I find the posts?
Old 08-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guaps
This is really disappointing news if you cannot download roster updates unless you have Xbox Live Gold. I would even call it embarrassing, because other EA Sports games doesn't have this problem, but allow you to download roster updates under team management.

I even tweeted the devs, back when the menu interface was released, if they had addressed the way you download rosters, but never got a reply.
Agree
You shouldnt have to be Gold to get rosters.
Some people(including me) dont like/want to play online games, but want current up-to-date rosters for Offline.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 4

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-download.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »