Home

Madden 12 PSP Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden 12 PSP Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden 12 PSP Roster Update

Hi all,

Does anyone have a Madden NFL 12 PSP roster update? I got the game as a gift from someone and was very disappointed with the rosters (most players on incorrect teams, ex. Hasselbeck still on Seahawks, no Burress, Ocho not on the Pats etc.)

Thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 PSP Roster Update

I was also disappointed to see that there wasn't a Madden 12 roster update. If someone can make one, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

Check mine out here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-lockout.html
Old 09-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I guess we can use this thread to put in updated rosters for the PSP version of Madden 12.

Please no mention of hacked copies, warez, etc, and where to get a free copy of the game. We don't need to hear that at all.

This thread should be for rosters updates, since the other thread is now locked. Or, if someone else wants to start a new thread, please do. Just no talk of hacked version and getting free versions.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroinIggs
If you decide to use a new thread other than this one since yours got closed do let us know... Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
I guess we can use this thread to put in updated rosters for the PSP version of Madden 12.

Please no mention of hacked copies, warez, etc, and where to get a free copy of the game. We don't need to hear that at all.

This thread should be for rosters updates, since the other thread is now locked. Or, if someone else wants to start a new thread, please do. Just no talk of hacked version and getting free versions.
Are you serious? When did I ever offer anyone a hacked copy? All I did was ask someone with official firmware to test it for me, so I know it worked for you guys. Everyone on the thread was angry my thread got closed, everyone knows what the mod did was unfair. I have gotten over 10 pms about the rosters and not one of them had to do with a hacked copy of the game. Get tour facts right before you critisize my thread you ignorant fool.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1

I have my own rosters that ive done if anybody is interested ive done post lockout moves with all the major names I could think of atleast 15-20 players and created Terrelle Pryor from the 3rd sting STL QB and VY from Jamarcus Russell basing stats off last years version, I still need to find somebody to make Plaxico Burress with and I will base his stats off the last game he was on which will be 09 I think. I just need to know how to upload if anybody wants to check them out
Old 09-02-2011, 01:33 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

TroinIggs you did a great job--

I don't recall seeing anything that should have closed your thread. Answering questions on why a file is showing up as corrupt is well within roster update thread etiquette (with 3 versions of the PSP and countless OFW and CFW there is some necessary background on the PSP version that helps users having similar issues). I think it was the mention of having downloaded the game (though it's not right to say you have a "hacked game" and not the official PSN download when that was never mentioned)

Maybe some here don't realize that running custom firmware allows for users to still play the official retail and PSN downloaded game and that in addition you can backup your game to the memory stick so you don't have to hear the psp scanning the umd. So to those on their high horse about discussion limited to roster players get off it, answering questions is what I hope a thread initiator does.

If you post any updated files can you please pm me the info. From the comments it looks like you did an excellent job on the roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »