Home

Madden: Still ********? Yes.

This is a discussion on Madden: Still ********? Yes. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Rookie

CKeppelrun's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden: Still ********? Yes.

Yes Madden 12 much like the games before it, is still ********. Good gameplay? Possible. Haven't played yet. When you import a draft class, the game turns into a ******. What do I mean? Players get a random age still, just spits out a different age each time. Some people who were white skin in NCAA are now black in Madden. Wtf is wrong with the game? lol Hey it's time to draft Andrew Luck, but wait, his face was randomly spit out as a black person so it doesn't even seem like it's Andrew Luck to me. Or hey, it's time to draft B.J. Daniels, but now he's a white man. I feel like ESPN just did their version of the white Michael Vick on me. Why, oh why, do they not fix stupid nonsense like this before they release a $60 game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden: Still ********? Yes.

I see what you are saying, but overall I would not complain about such a little thing. I don't care what color people are as long as the game is good.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #3
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden: Still ********? Yes.

I may be wrong, but I think the generated Madden faces have to do with the skin tone and face type that NCAA has for that particular player. I know that when I used the community rosters to get my draft class, that Luck was medium skinned in Madden (portrait, not model). Don't like it? I changed his face in NCAA and low and behold he had a new Madden face. I am not trying to be rude, but instead of jumping the gun and complaining, you could use that time to find this simple solution.

If you downloaded a draft class online, than I think you are out of "Luck". But even with the medium skinned madden portrait, he still looked white on his player model.

People complained about no player portraits, now they are in, and they aren't close enough to the real player. Use your imagination!!! It's a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »