Home

***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

This is a discussion on ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You Want The Tomba Attribute Edit Done for PS3
Yes 59 92.19%
No 5 7.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #33
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: ***Tomba Edit For 360 currently. Whould PS3 users be interested?***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Originally i was going to do just the 360 version and also JUST the edit of the attributes, but it's become so much more with each passing day that i felt why not do a complete overhaul of the game by adding player equip edit player likeness and depth charts etc including missing players....

I didn't realize some of the folks on here excited for the edit were in fact PS3 users...

In wanting to provide them with an option just as good as my fellow 360 users i decided to see how high the demand was from all the ps3 users chiming in on the editing process of madden 12 ive been doing now for the past 3 weeks starting with first testing madden 11.

That aid i thought of stopping the 360 version and starting up the ps3 version so that a timely release could happen for both and not alienate both sides after a successful voting process

With votes now in and the polls closed i see that theres enough to warrant a ps3 version

However now since the 360 version is such a full blown PROJECT instead of a edit change it makes the ps3 version having to be that as well

So to somehow make sense of the whole thing ive come up with something hopefully everyone can tolerate and be patient for...

The 360 edit is being done right now.
the progress on the 360 version is as follows:

9 more teams to edit then depth charts and creation of players.

The depth charts and creation of players will take me 1 day to do.
The 9 teams roughly about 5 or 6 hrs total time to finish that.

I also have to do a two kinds of videos. One CPU VS CPU
and one user controlled version so that you guys can learn and see how much broadacst cam can be enjoyed.

That also requires a write up that will get it's own new thread

And now once that is doen then work on the PS3 version will begin and i will work tirelessly to get it into the hands of PS3 users.

The PS3 version WILL take about half the time that it took to make the 360 version so the wait will not be as long for a PS3 version.

I ask everyone to just be patient with me and the edit and please understand that THIS edit THIS roster these game settings I'm doing will make THIS Madden game have longevity down the road like NFL 2K5 has for many people. I am very confident that wen you play with my roster and settings you be able to enjoy madden like ever before

And with that I'm off to finish up the 360 version....

You are a godsend...seriously. Its about time that there is actually a playable and fun Madden game out and now what you are doing is going to make this game playable for me for a very long time.

One question that has been burning my head if you dont mind answering is will your edits somewhat open up the return game? Right now withthe coverage teams for both kick and punt returns flying all over the place at warp speed its hard to get any returns.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think I was one of the first 5 voters for YES, so I'm really much looking forward to your PS3 version - very curious how the game feels with all this massive changes

Btw, would be nice to have at least 5 or 6 Draftclasses which reflect this changes as well - a t least for us franchise guys...

Last edited by Darkside63; 09-04-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #35
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

A Ps3 version, I'm stoked! Of course, finish up your hard work on the 360 version, that is fine, as the PS3 version for some is hard to play with the audio and visual defects. Maybe there will be a patch release before your rosters are out. If anything, you will be able to use open season rosters to make your adjustments.

I'm thrilled, I followed your thread not knowing it was X360 rosters and waited patiently, even attempted to make the changes myself, failed of course after hours in front of the TV i became dyslexic and started doing it backwards.

Definitely looking forward to these rosters, especially after the game I played with just two teams edited.

Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #36
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Madden 12 For PS3 in hand!

Grabbed a used one. Ain't payin full price for those grass textures LOL

Edit will start soon
Old 09-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #37
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

Not to sound rude haha, but i thought i read that the 360 update was on schedule to be done tonight, is that still the case?
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans
Old 09-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #38
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Is the 360 version done?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #39
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

The 360 is not done...

It's being worked on, but please be patient.

I tried sticking to a release date but the edit continues to evolve as it is no longer a mere 3 attribute edit.

I am editing EVERYTHING

But that doesn't mean it'll take forever just a bit longer.

Next two days we will see how far this gets. right now I am 65 percent HAPPY with it.

when i'm 80 percent happy with the 360 version it'll be released to you guys

ohh and 65 percent happy with it means 78 percent done

and 80 percent happy with it means about 95 percent done

not tryin ta cause drama just wanna get this done right.

THERE are ALOT of sliders and rosters to contend with and i'd like this one to totally stick out
Old 09-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #40
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

That's fine haha, i understand there is probably way more to edit than just a few things. I just wanted an update haha, make sure i didn't miss anything. Sounds good, keep it up man
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »