Home

NCAA Draft Class Appearences

This is a discussion on NCAA Draft Class Appearences within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7
NCAA Draft Class Appearences

This might be the first year in a long time that I don't use the NCAA draft classes, unless someone can help me out if there is a fix for this.

Half of the players players end up having giant shoulder pads that stick out like wings, and also have incredible Hulk arms. I can deal with some players having the big arms, but the shoulder pads kill it for me. It seems to be completely random. I would hate to draft Andrew Luck and have to watch him play with his robot wings. They seriously stick out 6 madden inches.

Maybe this doesn't bother some people, but I can't get past it.

Anyone have a fix for this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Just discovered this and am pissed. Ruined my franchise.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Draft Class Appearences

I'm not usually someone that is bothered by gear related details, but this just looks idiotic. Do they even do any testing on this stuff? How does this get by without someone saying "oh those shoulder pads just don't look right". I just wonder how long we have to wait for them to fix it...
Old 09-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
Banned

Allen7's Arena

How do you get the draft class uploaded? I tried to upload it after the pre-season and I went to scout, it wasn't my draft class.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebrumMusica
This might be the first year in a long time that I don't use the NCAA draft classes, unless someone can help me out if there is a fix for this.

Half of the players players end up having giant shoulder pads that stick out like wings, and also have incredible Hulk arms. I can deal with some players having the big arms, but the shoulder pads kill it for me. It seems to be completely random. I would hate to draft Andrew Luck and have to watch him play with his robot wings. They seriously stick out 6 madden inches.

Maybe this doesn't bother some people, but I can't get past it.

Anyone have a fix for this?
hahahaha lol I'm with you. I've had players with dreads end up looking like a bubble head, or kickers or punters built like Brock Lesnar, or RBs with MJD like thick a** legs but with Little girly skinny arms. I tried to ignore it but I can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #6
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

I think this year I will use the Madden generated drafts, and just edit the first round or two to some college guys. While I am disappointed, I don't know half of the players in the draft classes anyway, so I guess it's not a big deal. At least I don't have to worry about a league half full of mutant league QB's with full cage facemasks running around.

Does anyone know if we can share franchise files online, with 360?
Old 09-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen7
How do you get the draft class uploaded? I tried to upload it after the pre-season and I went to scout, it wasn't my draft class.
There was some genius decision, that my lesser brain can not comprehend, to make 2 different times to save the draft classes in NCAA. Once before players leaving, and once after. Make sure you save AFTER players leave. I haven't had a problem doing this.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
Banned

Allen7's Arena

Thank you. Will try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »