Home

Draft class importing.... xbox360 (WTH?!!)

This is a discussion on Draft class importing.... xbox360 (WTH?!!) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Draft class importing.... xbox360 (WTH?!!)

Ok,

So i finish my preseason and i import my NCAA draft class. Then i go to scout them and all i see is a cpu generated generic class with pictures. So i start another franchise, sim the preseason and start the process over (classic wash, rinse, repeat) and the same thing happens with a diffrent set of generic names and pics. WTF!!? Am i missing something here? Can someone please elaborate on what the problem is and if its any talk of it being addressed (ie: patched)........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Draft class importing.... xbox360 (WTH?!!)

Same thing was happening to me too. Not sure what the deal is. So I grabbed Xen's draft classes and it made it much better.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #3
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Old 09-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Ok,

So i finish my preseason and i import my NCAA draft class. Then i go to scout them and all i see is a cpu generated generic class with pictures. So i start another franchise, sim the preseason and start the process over (classic wash, rinse, repeat) and the same thing happens with a diffrent set of generic names and pics. WTF!!? Am i missing something here? Can someone please elaborate on what the problem is and if its any talk of it being addressed (ie: patched)........
having the same problem too. downloaded my first draft class w CK11's rosters which I've had for a month now, the 'upload' appeared to go work perectly, & then just a bunch of BS generic made up players.just bought the game, & this is one of the first things I noticed (I love drafting in the future with (hopefully) realistic classes out of college), WTF EA? pull it together, please...

so, anyone else run in to this? any fixes? hoping for a patch? user error?

*end rant*
Old 09-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryitis
having the same problem too. downloaded my first draft class w CK11's rosters which I've had for a month now, the 'upload' appeared to go work perectly, & then just a bunch of BS generic made up players.just bought the game, & this is one of the first things I noticed (I love drafting in the future with (hopefully) realistic classes out of college), WTF EA? pull it together, please...

so, anyone else run in to this? any fixes? hoping for a patch? user error?

*end rant*
Ok, iJust figured this out thanks to some input from other users...........ncaa asks you to save the draft class twice: once at the end of the season and once right after players leaving........but if you have "auto save" on you wont see the prompt for the save after players leaving..........thats how i was missing it. But it still means ive got to restart my dynasty which sucks.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Ok, iJust figured this out thanks to some input from other users...........ncaa asks you to save the draft class twice: once at the end of the season and once right after players leaving........but if you have "auto save" on you wont see the prompt for the save after players leaving..........thats how i was missing it. But it still means ive got to restart my dynasty which sucks.......
I didn't have this problem with NCAA. But then again I only simmed up to players leaving because I knew it would prompt me otherwise how can you name it and save it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »