Home

Opening day rosters tomorrow?

This is a discussion on Opening day rosters tomorrow? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #17
Banned

Trag3dy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Opening day rosters tomorrow?

The twitter thing has been posted 3 or 4 times in this thread alone already folks. If another one pops up, post up.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Why is the status of the OF roster update a matter of national security? The fact that it is being ignored makes me think the answer is no OF roster update today since the salary cap data was a complete mess due to the lockout. That said, this isn't rocket science and it's not like a few guys at the largest gaming company in the world couldn't have knocked it out in a single day. Will just hope to see it next week...fingers crossed.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #19
Rookie

This may have been mentioned already (and if so, I apologize). But does anybody know how having Opening Day rosters and starting a Franchise will affect Cut Days?

Given that the "Opening Day" roster has the 53-man rosters in-tact for all of the teams, won't that mess things up a bit on the backend?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #20
Banned

Trag3dy's Arena

It's obviously not being ignored bill... and why is it upsetting you?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBill
Why is the status of the OF roster update a matter of national security? The fact that it is being ignored makes me think the answer is no OF roster update today since the salary cap data was a complete mess due to the lockout. That said, this isn't rocket science and it's not like a few guys at the largest gaming company in the world couldn't have knocked it out in a single day. Will just hope to see it next week...fingers crossed.
hes said it will be done by friday morning the latest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #22
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Honestly, there's no doubt I could have done this in a day with the resources they have there.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

why in the world would they release a roster on friday, why not just wait til after week 1????i mean if youre going to wait till friday, 2days before sunday!!seriously does it really take that long to add or delete a few players???i am so sick of it taking so gd long get an accurate roster. furthermore, dont tell us the roster will come out a certain day and then change it. so many people wait for the updated roster to start their franchise, but donny more and ea act like its no big deal, oh we will get the roster out when we can. I mean if they are dealing with live updates arent updates happening all the time????!!!! there is always going to be some kind of roster transaction. finally, we already have the player edit feature so the ratings are not that important, just give us accurate rosters quicker than 9 freaking days later!!! come on ea, respect the people who buy the game and pay your salary.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

WHy would I want a roster after week 1? I want rosters up to date for opening weekend and then go from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »