Home

why are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseason!?

This is a discussion on why are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseason!? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
why are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseason!?

why are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseasonwhy are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseason??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!?????????????????????!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 03:30 AM   #2
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: why are miles austin and dez bryant cbs in my preseason!?

Pro Tip: go into the depth chart and sub them out yourself.

EA's depth chart rotation implementation doesn't appear to factor in keeping top players out at all times, rather it simply looks for the next available guy at the specific position. In this case, by the time the third or fourth quarter rolls around, the best guys the game can find that haven't played are receivers and running backs.

It's annoying, but not a huge deal as you can override it by changing the depth chart yourself.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

oh boy...makes me wonder what kind of cpu intelligence (non-user controlled teams) we'll see. this game is becoming a bigger joke by the day...
Old 09-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I remember a few years ago in Madden when Randy Moss was on the Patriots he used to come in when I would play Quarters. I imagine the reason it's in the game is that it's not unprecedented. Randy Moss actually did play deep safety in prevent for the Patriots, and Troy Brown was starting nickel back in the playoffs the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #5
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotsEVM
I remember a few years ago in Madden when Randy Moss was on the Patriots he used to come in when I would play Quarters. I imagine the reason it's in the game is that it's not unprecedented. Randy Moss actually did play deep safety in prevent for the Patriots, and Troy Brown was starting nickel back in the playoffs the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl.
Like you said, Randy Moss did actually play deep safety for the Patriots whenever it was needed. Terrell Owens actually came in a few times to do the same thing. But it is annoying that the computer isn't smart enough to not put a receiver in but hey, you never know.. you may run across someone who isn't a great receiver but is a solid corner.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotsEVM
Yeah he did. 2 points on my fantasy team for the interception he had too that one game....yeah buddy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »