Home

Old 09-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Icon12 Madden 2004

Was quite shocked that FF (Football Freaks) disappeared! I assume that they were bought out by EA to shut down thier Outstanding site, especially since FF created some football franchise mods that exceeded EA's expectations in marketing competation! Although there is a rumor that EA will use that FF team to create a new version of Madden solely for the PC! Thats sounds like EA's style of doing business but EA wanted to give thier consoles a head start (5 to 6 years) before going back to the pc anyways...In the mean time i decided to work on the Madden 2004 Roster and & update it to 2012 version when i have time as i am nearly finished with my "Peoples General Shock & Awe - Classic" and "Peoples General Apocalypse" mods (turned based as opposed to rts). I guess any sports/football rosters could be down loaded from here with a link as i prefer to have all my mods DL from "Moddb" (the largest & greatest mods in the universe are found there). So watch any postings here in the future forums. Yes fans still play Madden 2004 as it was the best polished, fullest/ deepest & least buggy version of the series until 2008 demise. Heck that engine was used thru-out up to '08. The core programmers from '04 version did an outstanding job but were transfered to other projects that needed attention. After that, the pc series lacked quality & depth from the new less experienced programmers while the consoles recieved all the attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2004 and a 2012 Roster for it.

Hi there: I know I am knew to the forum but I absolutely LOVE Madden 2004. It would be totally awesome if the Rosters could be updated to 2012 or even a Mod put out like MVP Baseball 2005 has and NHL 2009 Hockey has. I'm afraid that I don't know anything about modding but I do know that I would be willing to do just about anything to keep this game alive. Dues, Donations, whatever. I have finally found a group of people who love the game as much as I do.
About a month ago I downloaded the 2010 Roster and it was a breath of fresh air. I don't know who did it but thank you, thank you, thank you.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 2004 Roster update

Well doing a total roster update can be tedious! So basically I created the best 1 or 2 or maybe 3 players drafted per team from the 2012 Draft & integrated them to their proper teams. I used the first 4 rounds mainly & anything left over from the 5th to 7th rounds are rare jems of players only! Couple of jewels walkons included, guess who they are?!?! Saved Franchise included along with coaching changes, contracts (monies & length).

All the Madden 2004 Rosters ever made here & updated!

http://www.mediafire.com/?fnx1fpnpl75f2fp

You will find archived Madden files at Football Idiots site as well.

Disclaimer: I accept no responsibilty for above if you experience anomilies beyond our control! The above files & folders found are sole responsibilty of their respected owners and show cased here because we are not bounty hunters & have all day tracking down what we crave for over the net!

Last edited by Deuce Savage; 08-23-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2004

Gotta disagree. I was a QA tester on Madden 04. Corner routes were money every time. We definitely missed that during testing. I think Madden 05 was a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »