Home

2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

This is a discussion on 2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2011, 01:47 AM   #41
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

Way to completely ignore my post. Once again, my friend is able to LOAD my files, but once he LOADS them, the draft class is full of made up players and not my players. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you upload this to your roster share and post your username on here. Its a lot less trouble to just download your roster file and sim. Thanks
Old 09-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #43
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I need to go back and edit a lot of the ratings anyway as Blackmon and jeffery weren't 1st rounders, coples came out as 99 rating in madden lol so yes when I'm done I will make a post with the roster share info and instructions.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just saw that this was for 360, FML. Does anyone on PS3 know of some draft classes as accurate as these?
Old 10-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #45
Rookie

trelandry17's Arena

i tried this draft class and when i try and upload it to madden it says the file is damaged. please help me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #46
Rookie

Tecumseh_81's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey I was just reading over your thread and I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work. I know it must be very tedious. I was wondering how you were able to change Weeden's age to 28? I didn't think it was possible to edit this in Madden. Thanks for your help!!
Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Been talking with customer service from EA for over an hour today. Apparently EA knows that there is a glitch that won't allow you to export the first year draft class from NCAA. You can get years two or later but just not the first years class. They say they are working on a patch but don't know when it will come out.

Is this just a ps3 thing?
Old 11-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #48
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: 2012 Madden Draft Class, up to date 9/9

Hello. I have an Xbox360. I understand the process of altering the files. However, I don't know when to do it. Can I do it at the beginning of a Franchise? Do I have to play a season, then at some point during the off season alter the file? If so, at what point during the off season do I save and upload the file? Or, do I save the individual files as various years and use those when it asks if I want to upload for the draft?

Thanks. I look forward to being able to draft actual players.

AJ

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »