Home

Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 2 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 2 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #49
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 2, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Since the update, depending on the team, it wont sim a PC game thus not letting the game move forward. I have tried with a few teams: it happened 2 in week 4, and once in week 2.

Anyone have an idea of WTF is going on?
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 8
Dude eli or Eliza is the most overated qb in the nfl.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #51
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 2 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonasis
Quit complaining about my Cowboys...oh and no way Mccoy should be a 90
6-10 last year, 0-1 this year. I'm just waiting to see all this talent I've been hearing about since Parcells left.

As for McCoy, I said it was premature to give him a 90. I thought he was fine at 88 right now. He is on his way to rightfully be a consistent 90+ player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftheavy
Dude eli or Eliza is the most overated qb in the nfl.
Quote:
Eli Manning QB NYG Removed Clutch trait
lol

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 09-16-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #52
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
The screen shot posted with this article just sums up the disconnect with realism that is EA football games. D. McNabbles is staring right at the rushing defender. While this makes for a nice emotional/artistic presentation... it's way off from simulation. The QB's eyes would be down field in this situation.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
The screen shot posted with this article just sums up the disconnect with realism that is EA football games. D. McNabbles is staring right at the rushing defender. While this makes for a nice emotional/artistic presentation... it's way off from simulation. The QB's eyes would be down field in this situation.
He only threw for 39 yards, maybe he really was looking at the rush. And damn guys critiquing a screenshot WTF! "His eyes should be down the field..."

It's a game, damn. You're controlling the QB if you're as are down the field while you see the back of his virtual head does it matter where he's looking...?
Old 09-17-2011, 02:43 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just don't want to start a franchise only to see Peyton Manning starting, can't they make him injured for 8 weeks or something on the rosters? Maybe it's just IR. But it kills it for me to see him out there.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #55
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

I can tell you what, I don't envy Donny Moore's job at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 08:35 AM   #56
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBscholar
Wow, many of you guys complain so much. Programming video games is very complex, so give the guys a break. They are trying to make the rosters as accurate as possible. Did you guys stop and think for a second? Maybe they are trying to update their ratings on a global scale, and not just a knee jerk reaction. i.e., OMG, Romo fumbled at the 1 yard line, then threw a pick in the last two minutes, he should drop to 72 OVR.

Come on people, step up your game, quit that dishwashing job, and become a video game developer. Make Madden better.
What dishwashing job?

You do realise Donny isn't a developer? He just sits at a computer and types in the changes he wants to make. There is nothing complex about Donny's job, except that it's very mundane, repetitive, well paid and simple.

They shouldn't be 'trying' to make the rosters accurate, they SHOULD be accurate. He has access to all the information he could possibly need due to the resources the exclusive rights deal affords him.

There is to do, and there is to do not, there is no 'trying'.

Maybe you should think about this all for a second before rushing out your post, and instead realize that few people are clamouring for knee jerk reactions and raises and drops in ratings.

In fact, many here are saying they disagree with the entire notion of weekly roster updates.
I am one of them, and I am saying that of ALL the players who didn't play well it should be Romo, not the Detroit CBs or anyone else, who gets the decrease.
He's overrated on this Madden anyway, but that's another point.

So how about this; before you say we should quit our dishwashing job, which I'm pretty sure no-one on here has, and try and tell us to empathise with someone who has consistently messed up ratings over the last 2 years and in reality does not have a 'hard' job, why don't you stop and think before you type some unintelligible garbage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »