Home

Da Rebirth Madden 2012 Re-Rated Roster and Draft Classes *PS3*

This is a discussion on Da Rebirth Madden 2012 Re-Rated Roster and Draft Classes *PS3* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 2012 Re-Rated Roster and Draft Classes *PS3*

These files are zipped. You need to download winrar and unzip them into a folder named SAVEDATA that needs to be inside of a folder called PS3 in order for it to work. Exactly like bigbob said.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #18
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Have winrar, but now when i try to open the draft class file, it says windows diagnostic error, and i can't get the files extracted.

Also the roster file itself,
On my usb i have Folder PS3>>>Folder inside that SAVEDATA>>>I put the file in here

Ps3 is saying no saved files...other times it's saying data corrupted.

I dont get it.

Last edited by NFCastle; 09-17-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Have winrar, but now when i try to open the draft class file, it says windows diagnostic error, and i can't get the files extracted.

Also the roster file itself,
On my usb i have Folder PS3>>>Folder inside that SAVEDATA>>>I put the file in here

Ps3 is saying no saved files...other times it's saying data corrupted.

I dont get it.

I am having the exact same problem. Can't get it to work at all. Can anyone help please?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #20
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

This is EXACTLY how it should look and if it doesn't work for you, you are doing something wrong. Open up your USB on your computer and these are the following things you should see and steps to take to make sure you're doing it right.

First, make sure the first folder is "PS3".

Second, once you open that folder, you'll see "SAVEDATA"

Third, you will see seven folders inside of that.

* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUTS
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT12
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT13
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT14
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT15
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT16
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT17

If you see that and haven't touched ANY of the files inside those seven folders, you should be fine.

If you do NOT see that or have messed with ANY of the files, that's your problem.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-18-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thank you for your time and effort on these Rebirth. I just wanted to ask you what sliders you're using in conjunction with your roster? I was using Jarrod's but after playing a game with yours, it's obvious I'm going to need to tweak the sliders a bit. My first game I had 268 yards rushing with Jahvid Best, but that appeared to be a fluke because I haven't come anywhere near that since. But the game definitely plays much, much different (in a good way).

I felt as though I was rewarded for calling good plays, punished for calling bad plays. If I made a mistake I paid for it, but that's not uncommon. What is uncommon is the computer paying for their mistakes. I'm able to expose defenses by making the smartest pass, instead of throwing to a guy like Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson when he was open, yet having the entire defense sitting under the ball waiting for it to come down. With your rosters I'm able to gouge defenses when they're not set up to stop runs, and exploit mismatches in the passing game. I'd just love to know what sliders you're using to get the most realistic game possible. Thanks in advance for your response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just played a few games with your rosters DaRebirth and I must say you are the man!!!!

You have very realistic ratings and guys play true to themselves. I am a big eagles fan and I feel that you have players rated very accurately and the o-line and the d on the eagles especially the linebacking core is currently suspect. I played a good game and got great results on All-Pro Default. I was running a bit with Vick but that is expected when some of my starters on the line are rated in the mid 60's as they should be.

Great work once again and thanks for making my Madden experience that much better!!!!!!

A1 Rosters!!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #23
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
This is EXACTLY how it should look and if it doesn't work for you, you are doing something wrong. Open up your USB on your computer and these are the following things you should see and steps to take to make sure you're doing it right.

First, make sure the first folder is "PS3".

Second, once you open that folder, you'll see "SAVEDATA"

Third, you will see seven folders inside of that.

* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUTS
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT12
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT13
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT14
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT15
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT16
* BLUS30745-DRAFT-RBSCOUT17

If you see that and haven't touched ANY of the files inside those seven folders, you should be fine.

If you do NOT see that or have messed with ANY of the files, that's your problem.
Yea that's great and all..but neither one of the links he has posted on his first page show me any of those files.

The draft class file, my computer tells me that there's an error, and does not open
The roster file, only shows a file named rbscouts[1], but when i put it on my flashdrive in the SAVEDATA folder that is inside the PS3 folder, and try to put it on the ps, it says there is no saved data
Old 09-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #24
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Yea that's great and all..but neither one of the links he has posted on his first page show me any of those files.

The draft class file, my computer tells me that there's an error, and does not open
The roster file, only shows a file named rbscouts[1], but when i put it on my flashdrive in the SAVEDATA folder that is inside the PS3 folder, and try to put it on the ps, it says there is no saved data
Do you have WinRAR? Because if you're not unzipping the files, then that's your problem.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »