Home

(PS3) M12 Attempting All-Time Team rosters...OS Community

This is a discussion on (PS3) M12 Attempting All-Time Team rosters...OS Community within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #33
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: (PS3) M12 Attempting All-Time Team rosters...OS Community

What's the good word concerning this roster? I'm feeling a little nostalgic with Al Davis' passing. Was looking forward to playing with some old teams.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 3

i will not be making rosters for this game anymore. once again i have become disappointed with ea not representing players correctly, so i have got back to making my tsb3 all time teams roster. you can check the progress on this forum

http://tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14678

sorry i dont mean to spam this thread, but didnt think it would be a problem since i was a consistent poster in here.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:21 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnell10
What's the good word concerning this roster? I'm feeling a little nostalgic with Al Davis' passing. Was looking forward to playing with some old teams.
It's going, it's a huge process. Actually working on the Raiders right now because of his passing. It's going to be a while before I finish. But I've got a few hundred players in plus all the existing players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 03:25 AM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jHorns
i will not be making rosters for this game anymore. once again i have become disappointed with ea not representing players correctly, so i have got back to making my tsb3 all time teams roster. you can check the progress on this forum

http://tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14678

sorry i dont mean to spam this thread, but didnt think it would be a problem since i was a consistent poster in here.
No problem man. Those sound fun, get the word out.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:20 PM   #37
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
It's going, it's a huge process. Actually working on the Raiders right now because of his passing. It's going to be a while before I finish. But I've got a few hundred players in plus all the existing players.
Looking forward to these. I've started doing an All Time Raiders team just for fun. I've got my starting offense completed, going to try to finish them when I get some time. Pretty fun to play with the old-timers.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #38
Rookie

moose616's Arena

Quote:
Hey juicer, are you still working on this at all? I'd be interested in helping out if you are. I've been reading about other All-Time rosters, but they're all for Xbox. I'd really love to get a set for PS3.

Moose
Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose616
Hey juicer, are you still working on this at all? I'd be interested in helping out if you are. I've been reading about other All-Time rosters, but they're all for Xbox. I'd really love to get a set for PS3.

Moose
Apologies, I had this project going, but I scraped it. My PS3 yellow lighted on me and the file I had backed up was a couple hundred players behind. I was so frustrated that I just checked out. Haven't logged on since.

I got a new PS3 and thought about starting this project again. I saw that you went forward with a 1993 historical roster set.

Anyway, I think this project is dead in the water. My hope for next year is to get a team of PS3 users to head up a group project. I put a request in with EA, which I doubt will happen, but I requested that they allow teams to be exported and imported into rosters.

If this was the case, we could easily get a group together to work on teams and combine them. Then have a ratings guru go through and edit all the player ratings. That was my hope for this project, but EA does not make it easy.

Anyway, good luck on your 1993 set! If you need a hand, let me know.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #40
Rookie

moose616's Arena

Quote:
Apologies, I had this project going, but I scraped it. My PS3 yellow lighted on me and the file I had backed up was a couple hundred players behind. I was so frustrated that I just checked out. Haven't logged on since.

I got a new PS3 and thought about starting this project again. I saw that you went forward with a 1993 historical roster set.

Anyway, I think this project is dead in the water. My hope for next year is to get a team of PS3 users to head up a group project. I put a request in with EA, which I doubt will happen, but I requested that they allow teams to be exported and imported into rosters.

If this was the case, we could easily get a group together to work on teams and combine them. Then have a ratings guru go through and edit all the player ratings. That was my hope for this project, but EA does not make it easy.

Anyway, good luck on your 1993 set! If you need a hand, let me know.
No worries. I started with All-time rosters myself, but decided against it when little things started annoying me. Like not being able to have multiple players with the same number, etc.

Anyway, I would love some feedback, if you wouldn't mind. My first roster set, including Buffalo and Dallas is available now. It's been downloaded 80 times and I haven't gotten ANY feedback about it.

However, after playing it a few times myself, I was very unhappy with how the players themselves played. So, halfway thru making the Chiefs, I decided I was going to re-do the ratings.

So I made this spreadsheet with the ranges for the categories. I went back and re-rated the entire Bills, Cowboys and Chiefs offenses, and now I feel like it plays much better. After I complete the Chiefs' defense, I will re-release the roster set to (hopefully) get some feedback on it.

If you would, let me know what you think of the ratings spreadsheet.

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »