Home

Janoris Jenkins in 2012 Draft Class

This is a discussion on Janoris Jenkins in 2012 Draft Class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Janoris Jenkins in 2012 Draft Class

Does anyone have a legit Draft Class that has North Alabama's Janoris Jenkins on it......I think it would be interesting to be able to still draft this guy although he was eliminated from the updated roster versions on NCAA 12 due to transfering to a lower level school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Janoris Jenkins in 2012 Draft Class

I just did it the cheap way and looked for a CB in my draft class that was his height and weight and that I didn't really know much about. Wrote down the guys name and after the drafted edited his name and school.

I actually got him in the late 2nd and it turned out to be the guy he was turned out to still be an A overall, the original guy was from Pitt or some north eastern school.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Janoris Jenkins in 2012 Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
I just did it the cheap way and looked for a CB in my draft class that was his height and weight and that I didn't really know much about. Wrote down the guys name and after the drafted edited his name and school.

I actually got him in the late 2nd and it turned out to be the guy he was turned out to still be an A overall, the original guy was from Pitt or some north eastern school.
Thanks for the advice!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »