Home

How do I edit potential? Jonathan Dwyer wants to know.

This is a discussion on How do I edit potential? Jonathan Dwyer wants to know. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

OVR: 0
How do I edit potential? Jonathan Dwyer wants to know.

I picked up Jonathan Dwyer in my BRONCOS franchise after he was cut to replace Knowshon, and noticed that he's a D potential but had some pretty decent ratings. After using him as my primary RB, I racked up 1566 yds with 18 tds and another 4 receiving TDs with 463 yds. I figured he'd go up quite a bit, but he only went from a 60 to a 63! Now I know after some digging on these boards that potential caps a player's rating, but can I edit his potential to say, a B and have him maybe evolve into a low 80s guy?? If not, I may just manually give him a ratings boost but I'd prefer to see how the game lets him progress. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: How do I edit potential? Jonathan Dwyer wants to know.

if you want a b potential.. edit his stats so his overall is in the 80's, then save and exit. go back and edit him to his original ratings and now his potential is raised. its easiest to do with awareness btw
Old 09-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
if you want a b potential.. edit his stats so his overall is in the 80's, then save and exit. go back and edit him to his original ratings and now his potential is raised. its easiest to do with awareness btw
You must have meant attributes instead of stats. We can't edit a players stats. We can edit all players ratings/attributes though!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

xElway7x's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for the help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »