Home

Old 10-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster UPDATE

EA has dropped the list of which players will be updated on the next roster update. link http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/week-5-roster-update

I think the person who is responsible for this update should be fired this is terruble as Barkley would say Here are a few glaring problems with the update..

1st NO Romo nothing the guy throws away a game with 3 picks and 2 of them to the house and he does not go down one point.

2nd Elvis Dumervill and DJ Williams drop and they did not even play.

3rd The Loins beat Dallas and had players drop the Cowboys have 6 players go up.

4th Matt Forte runs for over 200 yards and gets one point overall increase so I guess if he runs for 400 he will get 2 points.

The person who does the updates either one started players out to high or 2 He does not know how to determine who gets an update or 3 he just loves Dallas either way somebody should be held responsible for this. Hire somebody with a clue on how to handle this important part of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Roster UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL3RD
EA has dropped the list of which players will be updated on the next roster update. link http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/week-5-roster-update

I think the person who is responsible for this update should be fired this is terruble as Barkley would say Here are a few glaring problems with the update..

1st NO Romo nothing the guy throws away a game with 3 picks and 2 of them to the house and he does not go down one point.

2nd Elvis Dumervill and DJ Williams drop and they did not even play.

3rd The Loins beat Dallas and had players drop the Cowboys have 6 players go up.

4th Matt Forte runs for over 200 yards and gets one point overall increase so I guess if he runs for 400 he will get 2 points.

The person who does the updates either one started players out to high or 2 He does not know how to determine who gets an update or 3 he just loves Dallas either way somebody should be held responsible for this. Hire somebody with a clue on how to handle this important part of the game.
Not to mention they have incorrect transactions; Nate Ness was cut from the skins practice squad earlier this week. Not signed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »