Home

Roster Update Rookie Glitch

This is a discussion on Roster Update Rookie Glitch within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Update Rookie Glitch

I am just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. I have downloaded and loaded the recent roster update (10/7) and every time I try to do a franchise the rookie ratings are vastly different than the edits (ie Marcel Dareus - 99 opposed to 84; Kelvin Shepard - 92; Patrick Peterson - 55). Just viewing the roster on the main screen they are fine, and what they are meant to be, but franchise mode screws me!

It seems that all the other changes are taken into effect, except rookies. It's rather annoying at this point, but I'm not sure if I am the only person experiencing this bs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Update Rookie Glitch

Are you still in the preseason when your check the ovr all on the rookies are locked till you play all four games and make cuts to 55 players on your roster. I did notice panthers overall is 77 since when did we get a 4 point boost...but all rookie ratings show up wrong in franchise for the remainder of the preseason. ?? You will see two questions marks on the overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »