Home

Completely Re-Rated Madden 12 Roster Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Completely Re-Rated Madden 12 Roster Xbox 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Completely Re-Rated Madden 12 Roster Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack23
Rosters Are Available at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OERHVUKP

Editing note: Long snappers have been edited down into the 10's and 20's, as they have yet to be treated legitimately in Madden. Until there's a specific position on the roster for them, I won't include them.

Let me know what you guys think of the ratings!
There is a specific position for them

It's called "LS" It's after KOS and before 3DRB

Thanks for the rosters btw
Old 10-09-2011, 08:33 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

There's a place on the depth chart but no actual listed position for LS. Theyre all listed as TE or C, which is wrong because all they do is snap. There needs to be a position for LS like QB and others before I include them
Old 10-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
There's a place on the depth chart but no actual listed position for LS. Theyre all listed as TE or C, which is wrong because all they do is snap. There needs to be a position for LS like QB and others before I include them
Oh gotcha. Btw, how do I install these rosters for the 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #12
Rookie

Search the forums. I know there are a few guides available
Old 10-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Editing note: Long snappers have been edited down into the 10's and 20's, as they have yet to be treated legitimately in Madden. Until there's a specific position on the roster for them, I won't include them.
You mean you have totally removed the LS players from the rosters? You state this:

Quote:
I won't include them
That's a little confusing when before that you state editing them down into the 10's & 20's. Are they not in the game at all?

Quote:
Rosters Are Available at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OERHVUKP
I thought you said it would be a week? That's barely one day! BTW, what did you do as far as player additions/CAPS? Did you add any players or edit any existing players/fakes into somebody else?

Edit: Just took a look at the roster. This is based from week #1 but there's not been any transactions updated. Players on the wrong team all over the place. Players needed to be cut/released. I know this is a re-rated roster but would take a lot of work to get accurate rosters.

I guess for the ones wanting a roster with just re-rates this might be okay. I just like having accurate up-to-date rosters to go along with it. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 10-09-2011 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 15

I will say though that the gameplay is pretty good with these rosters. I had a really cool run with Frank Gore where I pitched it out right and there was nothing there. So I reversed field to the left and took it in for a TD, I have never done that before. Half the replay was cut off so I didn't save it.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
Rookie

Like I said in a previous post, these are based off of the release day roster update. I should've added that these rosters are best for guys who wanna start a franchise with camp rosters, except without the CAPs. That's why I didn't update any transactions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Like I said in a previous post, these are based off of the release day roster update. I should've added that these rosters are best for guys who wanna start a franchise with camp rosters, except without the CAPs. That's why I didn't update any transactions.
But I don't understand why anyone would prefer 'camp rosters' over accurate week 1 rosters. What's the point of, for example, having Garrard still with Jax?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »