Home

What exactly will I need in order to download draft classes w/ Modio/etc.? Help! :(

This is a discussion on What exactly will I need in order to download draft classes w/ Modio/etc.? Help! :( within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
What exactly will I need in order to download draft classes w/ Modio/etc.? Help! :(

I know this has probably been asked before, so once someone answers you may feel free to lock this right away.

What exactly do I need in order to do this? A usb flash drive? I have a 64mb Microsoft xbox 360 memory card, and one of those old connectors that worked with the XChange and Xport..... it isn't recognizing my memory card in Modio or the other program needed to import draft classes
into Madden.

Is it because it's only a 64mb memory card? And if so, what are my options for what will work? I want to buy the right thing and I don't want to have to waste any extra money.

Thanks a bunch, to anyone who can help... I feel really stupid right now, but I've been working on this for two days off and on and I'm realizing my memory card just might not be compatible or something.

-Nick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 03:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What exactly will I need in order to download draft classes w/ Modio/etc.? Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMitchell
I know this has probably been asked before, so once someone answers you may feel free to lock this right away.

What exactly do I need in order to do this? A usb flash drive? I have a 64mb Microsoft xbox 360 memory card, and one of those old connectors that worked with the XChange and Xport..... it isn't recognizing my memory card in Modio or the other program needed to import draft classes
into Madden.

Is it because it's only a 64mb memory card? And if so, what are my options for what will work? I want to buy the right thing and I don't want to have to waste any extra money.

Thanks a bunch, to anyone who can help... I feel really stupid right now, but I've been working on this for two days off and on and I'm realizing my memory card just might not be compatible or something.

-Nick
u need a normal usb drive. pm me so i can share exactly what to do.
btw ur using xen's draft class right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »