Home

Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #49
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 12 ratings spread roster

did you lower all players acceleration rating the same amount across the board or was each player diff?

is this a complete roster or is it like me still a work in progress?

i will check it out soon. right now i am just working on mine a bit trying to finish up some teams and knock out some free agents while making the coach adjustments to schemes in franchise so the franchise file will be ready to go once i am done with all the edits

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

I lowered acceleration across the board the max acceleration I had for a player was 70, I can't remember who's formula I followed on the board but it made alot of sense, I haven't had any warping or lineman running down RB's in the open field, and u really see alot more animations with it. But your rosters are very gud, and I like them I just wanted to share mine with you. I'm definitely not critiking or anything like that.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #51
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

oh no i didnt take it that way at all

ur giving me feed back which is what i am looking for..

the main thing i was trying to accomplish with my roster was to spread out the ratings alot because franchise just gets so dull when everyone is the 80's or higher basically.

so i just came up with a formula to spread them out

i thought about matching each players accel rating with their agility rating, but i felt that would give a way bigger edge to skill positional players when they had the ball and the default madden rosters already have all the skill positions crazy beefed up. so i went this way to try and make it more even. i will def check urs out tho...

i will post the sliders i been using so you can try it with them and see if you still see it.

maybe after playing yours i will like it and come up with a formula to reduce each players agility and accel by X amount

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
eagles have been completed
thanks bro im downloading the rosters now
Old 12-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #54
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

ok sweet, def give me some feedback on gameplay notices you have. the final set up for franchise should be done by around monday.

for any of those curious, i do have kblover working on sliders for this but in the mean time if you are looking for something to use with these, this is what i have been using.

remember the games have to be played between the teams i have listed on the roster as completed!!

game speed slow

threshold 0

passing

qb accuracy: 34/61
pass blocking:0/0
wr catching: 44/42

rushing

broken tackles: 2/1
run blocking: 0/23
fumbles: 29/33

pass defense: 27/9
interceptions: 41/41
pass rushing: 1/0

rush defense: 15/6
block shedding:0/0
tackling:0/0

Old 12-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #55
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

just a quick update: i am now working on this in a franchise format.

basically i started a 32 team controlled franchise and have just been editing the remaining teams within franchise. this also allows me to remove all udfa's and edit free agents.

once i am finished editing all players i will edit coaching schemes so teams that have a franchise qb do not draft andrew luck and etc.

once i am finished i will upload the franchise file ready to start game 1 of the season, that way it will include the real 2012 draft class included.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 04:30 PM   #56
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
just a quick update: i am now working on this in a franchise format.

basically i started a 32 team controlled franchise and have just been editing the remaining teams within franchise. this also allows me to remove all udfa's and edit free agents.

once i am finished editing all players i will edit coaching schemes so teams that have a franchise qb do not draft andrew luck and etc.

once i am finished i will upload the franchise file ready to start game 1 of the season, that way it will include the real 2012 draft class included.
Looking forward this this...I was gonna just change the ratings from the FBG website, but they seem entirely too low...I edit some of the Dallas players and they were really really low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »