Home

Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3) within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #33
Rookie
 
theDude47's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose616
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean. I had the file up for a while until people said they couldn't use it. This is for PS3, not Xbox, so I'm not sure what you want to do.
Sorry, my bad. I forgot this was for PS3 not Xbox.
theDude47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:15 PM   #34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Thanks for these, I've had fun with the roster so far, looking forward to the Packers
Stanimal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:49 PM   #35
Rookie
 
moose616's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanimal
Thanks for these, I've had fun with the roster so far, looking forward to the Packers
Just a little update:

Over the past week or two, I have had my anniversary and Christmas and have been battling the flu through both. I am just starting to feel back to normal and have completed the Packers today. Tomorrow, I will begin with the Raiders. I will likely not release a new set until I finish the Giants and Titans (Oilers), who are next.
__________________
Moose

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
moose616 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #36
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Kinda off-topic as far as the 1993 rosters go, but related to historical teams. I was thinking about trying to create the 1999 Rams, but I wanted to have some kind of reference for the player ratings. I was hoping to find a breakdown of player ratings from Madden 2001 (since I'd assume the players would be more accurately rated the next year), but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone could help locate these, that'd be great. Otherwise, any tips on where you derive your ratings from would be a bonus.

Also, I'm assuming that if I created the team, started franchise mode with it, then exported it, that that would work. Anyone disagree?
Stanimal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #37
Rookie
 
brianski71's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington, PA
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Man....these are off to an awesome start! It kind of got me thinking....instead of you working your tail off to do ALL 28 teams yourself, is there anyway that we could help you out? I mean, I'd love to do the research and work on completing the Steelers roster for you. Is there any way that it could work? Could I take what you started and complete a team, then re-upload it?
brianski71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #38
Rookie
 
moose616's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
Man....these are off to an awesome start! It kind of got me thinking....instead of you working your tail off to do ALL 28 teams yourself, is there anyway that we could help you out? I mean, I'd love to do the research and work on completing the Steelers roster for you. Is there any way that it could work? Could I take what you started and complete a team, then re-upload it?
Thanks for the kudos,

I've had a few people ask me this, and while I greatly appreciate the offers, there's only one issue. Realistically, you can upload mine and create whatever you want. However, if I were to have you do the NFC teams, and I did the AFC teams, there really is no way to merge the two files without overwriting the other one.

I understand people are anxious to get their favorite team, but I am really trying to go for authenticity here, so it does take a little extra time. I think it'll be worth it in the end.
__________________
Moose

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
moose616 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #39
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanimal
Kinda off-topic as far as the 1993 rosters go, but related to historical teams. I was thinking about trying to create the 1999 Rams, but I wanted to have some kind of reference for the player ratings. I was hoping to find a breakdown of player ratings from Madden 2001 (since I'd assume the players would be more accurately rated the next year), but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone could help locate these, that'd be great. Otherwise, any tips on where you derive your ratings from would be a bonus.

Also, I'm assuming that if I created the team, started franchise mode with it, then exported it, that that would work. Anyone disagree?
You can probably pick up Madden 2001 for about a dollar at a used game store. That's what I did to make my Madden 2001 Titans for the project I'm working on.
leftshoe18 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #40
Pro
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Moose, I wanted to give you some feedback on your ratings spreadsheet. Great job, this looks like the best way to go about it. I was using a similar approach with setting baseline stats for each position and in some cases, player type (pocket passer vs. scrambler). I can't wait to use these! I'm a huge Niners fan and would love to try and redeem their 93 season!

I wish EA made it easier to create massive rosters. They really handcuff roster makers by not allowing teams to be exported and imported. They need to take a page out of MLB the Show roster editing.
juicer420 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Top -