Home

Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #65
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden 12 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGuy53
Just great Stuff!!
I wonder? Will you be making an All-Time Team league?
Think about it, How about the Rams,,1999 the Greatest Show on Turf With a 1967 Fearsome Foursome Defense! Or a Vikings 1998 Offense with a 1969 Defense.. Or a 2011 Gb Offense and 1966 Defense..
or How about Marino Czonka Morris Warfield Miami offense
Sorry over did it..
Anyhow these are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
My very first plan was to do an all time roster for each team. Say, make a Bills team with Kelly, OJ, Bruce Smith, Billy Shaw, etc. But I got really angry when I couldn't make players with the same number. You can't put Jim Kelly or Joe Ferguson in a number other than 12...it's just not right. So I switched to this '93 project.

As for the other idea, having the '99 Rams play the '80 Bears isn't something that intrigues me. Being from different eras ruins it for me, as opposed to interests you. That's why I picked '93. There was so much talent in the league at that time. My long-term goal is to go into NCAA and make the '94, '95, '96 draft classes so that people can play franchise with my rosters.

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose616
My very first plan was to do an all time roster for each team. Say, make a Bills team with Kelly, OJ, Bruce Smith, Billy Shaw, etc. But I got really angry when I couldn't make players with the same number. You can't put Jim Kelly or Joe Ferguson in a number other than 12...it's just not right. So I switched to this '93 project.

As for the other idea, having the '99 Rams play the '80 Bears isn't something that intrigues me. Being from different eras ruins it for me, as opposed to interests you. That's why I picked '93. There was so much talent in the league at that time. My long-term goal is to go into NCAA and make the '94, '95, '96 draft classes so that people can play franchise with my rosters.
I would see if someone could help on this, what I would od would just change every player that to a true sophomore and save that as your starting file. I would say I had one almost complete but you're on PS3 and I'm on 360.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #67
Rookie

moose616's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
I would see if someone could help on this, what I would od would just change every player that to a true sophomore and save that as your starting file. I would say I had one almost complete but you're on PS3 and I'm on 360.
Are you talking about the '94-'96 draft classes?

Madden12

Old 01-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose616
Are you talking about the '94-'96 draft classes?
Yes, just take the a regular NCAA roster and change everyone to a true sophomore. That way you can export at the end of the year only the plaers that you make seniors.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #69
Rookie

moose616's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Yes, just take the a regular NCAA roster and change everyone to a true sophomore. That way you can export at the end of the year only the plaers that you make seniors.
I won't need to edit everyone. I'll just create the players who were actually drafted that year.

Madden12

Old 01-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #70
Rookie

These rosters are fantastic! I really enjoyed the 80's and 90's era in sports and I am gobbling up all of these super-nostalgic rosters for my virtual sports gaming needs that are made available through people like you. Although I have to say, this 93' roster set is one of the better efforts that I have come across. I am eagerly awaiting the finished product and will relive the 93' season by using the actual schedule, play all of the games out, and I will keep my own stats. (I know, what a nerd!!!) Keep up the great work!
Old 01-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #71
Rookie

moose616's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yount19
These rosters are fantastic! I really enjoyed the 80's and 90's era in sports and I am gobbling up all of these super-nostalgic rosters for my virtual sports gaming needs that are made available through people like you. Although I have to say, this 93' roster set is one of the better efforts that I have come across. I am eagerly awaiting the finished product and will relive the 93' season by using the actual schedule, play all of the games out, and I will keep my own stats. (I know, what a nerd!!!) Keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot yount. Your comments are very much appreciated. This is the stuff I think about when I'm in my fifth hour of editing for the day and I say to myself, "Why the heck did I do this?" Already, 27 people have downloaded my new set and you're only the 2nd person to say something.

If you don't mind me asking, what about it makes you say it's one of the better efforts? I'm curious to know what it is I'm doing with this roster that makes it so good.

Thanks again! Glad you enjoy it.

Madden12

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #72
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5

Gotta say I'm stoked for these rosters to be completed so I can start a franchise with them. A few years ago on PS2, I created a 1990 roster and absolutely loved playing with throwback teams. Cant wait to get this one goin!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »