Home

Aesop5upreme MADDEN Re-Rated Concept.

This is a discussion on Aesop5upreme MADDEN Re-Rated Concept. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
Rookie

Aesop5upreme's Arena

OVR: 12
Aesop5upreme MADDEN Re-Rated Concept.

Just another idea to make gameplay better amongst all other ideas.In an attempt to reflect both gameplay and statistical simulation,here is a method that is both reasonable and easy to implement for all.

The idea is to maintain the oringinality of the what MADDEN 12 is out of box fused with tweaks that can differentiate the good,bad and ugly performers of the NFL.That being said Sliders are a must to be correalated with the concepts must be implemented with care and at this point I do have a set I am working on 1-digit at a time to fine tune results.Thus far have found animations are tied in heavily into what type of animations are available so once again with taking away from the integrity of the game I am close ,but still a work in progress.Now for the main course.

Example DE's such as Julius Peppers of the Bears and Pierre-Paul of the Giants,consider that DE's do not get consistent disruption or pressure as a their real life counter part even against the lowest rated OL players.However, trial and error has provided positive results by tweaking block shedding for the DE's.Peppers is currently rated in the Mid 70's as is Pierre-Paul tweaked up to 95-97 now can see more pressure on the pass and rush,and this hasn't translated necessarily into constant sacks just good hard nosed football.One rating adjustment with all else as-is has made DE play much more playable as and competittive against.Which lends itself to better strategic gameplay.

So,thus far what is found with positive results without compromise of the games integrity.

-DE's-Block Shedding(Consider some DE's are actually the size of DT's due to their D-scheme example Haloi Ngata be consider DT's ratings as the formula and vice versa with DE's that are OLB's please consider)If trades are made during the course of a season or franchise the cause and effect will make each season or franchise that much more interesting.

-DT's-Block Shedding,Tackle,Strength.In progress
-OLB-Tackle & Pursuit.In progress
-MLB-Tackle,Pursuit,Awareness.In progress
-CB-In progress
-FS-In progress

Now,with the advantages the Offense has in MADDEN 12 there are a few shortcomings in gameplay simulation such as the annoying display of CB 5'9 180 tackling Brandon Jacobs or a Mike Tolbert with authority or McCluster of the Chiefs running over Haloi Ngata...not anymore...

QB-In progress
HB-Trucking,Elusiveness,Ball Carrier Vision,Catching to be distributed accordingly.In progress
FB-Trucking,Catching,Impact Blocking
TE-Trucking,Impact Blocking
WR-In progress
OL-Same/as-is

Hopefully, this concept can be used as a base to build upon for future rosters and ultimatley exhibit stronger D.Until then I will continue to post my findings and will elaborate on such once a true rating formula is in place I will share on this thread and list the players for all to view one position at a time...if their any souls wishing to contribute to the cause please feel free to enhance and use this thread to share for with the MADDEN Community.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Aesop5upreme MADDEN Re-Rated Concept.

maybe you should see what i am doing with my rosters...

accomplishes exactly what you are trying to do however my formula is already complete and i already have 1/3 of nfl teams done...

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Good to see you're still around these parts Aesop...I know these will be as good as your 2K11 rosters!
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 12-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Is this project in progress? It sounds awesome

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »