Home

Madden Generated Rookie Player Traits?

This is a discussion on Madden Generated Rookie Player Traits? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden Generated Rookie Player Traits?

Does anybody know why the madden generated rookies always say "no" next to their player traits? I'm talking about traits like "Utilizes Spin Move" or "High Motor." For the madden generated rookies it always says "no" next to these traits while the existing players say yes for at least some of them. I usually have to go in and edit these traits based on their individual ratings and/or how they play. I have no idea if player traits have any impact on gameplay whatsoever so maybe this is all moot, but it drives me crazy when I draft a guy with 99 hit power, but his "big hitter" trait says "no." Makes no sense at all. Is this yet another madden bug that we just have to live with or does anybody have any insight into this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Generated Rookie Player Traits?

Hmm, Really i notice this on saturday while trying to get Miami a top Qb but they drafted a LT... Lol Ahh yeah it makes no sence... theirs a QB from stanford whos similar to Andrew's built... 6'4' 240" your right his traits also said tight spiral "No" .... yet theres some pre gen rookies who dance after scoring or making a play.. IDK EA and Donny are just using the same game engine and making some minor improvements and launch the game out... make some cool looking viv and sale it to everyone as the best football game on the planet... LOL what a joke EA
Old 12-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Generated Rookie Player Traits?

Ok so I noticed that the autogenerated players that get invited to training camp have player traits, but the ones that you end up drafting do not. This doesn't apply to all traits, but certain ones like big hitter, high motor, uses swim move, uses spin move, uses bull rush, and fights for extra yards will ALWAYS say no, while these traits will reguarly say yes for the crappy rookies who get invited to camp. I mean you can't even use these players, why do they have all these traits and the stud you drafted in the 1st round doesn't have any. This has to be a bug. It's always something...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »