Home

DrJ32 Presents, The Motherload II: Over 1000 of the greatest NFL players of all time

This is a discussion on DrJ32 Presents, The Motherload II: Over 1000 of the greatest NFL players of all time within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #73
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: DrJ32 Presents, The Motherload II: Over 1000 of the greatest NFL players of all t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotsrule13
he u go sir and id love to help reedit these with your permission ;]
This is great news.
Sure I always welcome edits but I suggest you edit first in M12 and import because you probably won't be able to edit the file in M13
Doc
Old 10-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #74
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: DrJ32 Presents, The Motherload II: Over 1000 of the greatest NFL players of all t

Has anyone been able to edit this in Madden Roster Editor V1?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
I have copied a few legends from your roster into my Madden 13 roster and the import worked fine. Only problem is, skin tones/skin colors don't always match up with the face color. A couple examples: Shaun Alexander and Marcus Allen. I have tinkered with their skin colors and tones but for whatever reason, it still is off from their face color. Everything else seems to have imported fine, though.

Just curious Dr. J. Do you have a list of actual player portrait pictures for actual legends? I know of a few, but from what I gather from your roster, you matched up made-up player portraits for legends, correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
yea i actually changed some of the legends portraits to their really ones like marino, allen, prime and all the guys available on 12 MUT, also others from recent maddens like farve, garcia, burschi, and bly. also edited my fav team the RAY DUHS!!! added td/sack celebrations to my playmakers and did some tweeking to the roster.

more importantly i was able to delete a bunch of the FA like the multiple test collins and other caps in FA, that way i can create my own if i wanted to
Old 10-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
yea i actually changed some of the legends portraits to their really ones like marino, allen, prime and all the guys available on 12 MUT, also others from recent maddens like farve, garcia, burschi, and bly. also edited my fav team the RAY DUHS!!! added td/sack celebrations to my playmakers and did some tweeking to the roster.

more importantly i was able to delete a bunch of the FA like the multiple test collins and other caps in FA, that way i can create my own if i wanted to
Can you post that file?

And DJ or Rayduh, if I was to use these rosters to make a Classic season which year would I be better going with? Something in the 80's or 90's?
Old 10-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm going to do a classic 86 season....with those historical draft classes you posted, you'll be able to start from 86 and use each class adding the players the appropiate years they came into the NFL....that could be one epic M12 franchise
Old 10-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
I'm going to do a classic 86 season....with those historical draft classes you posted, you'll be able to start from 86 and use each class adding the players the appropiate years they came into the NFL....that could be one epic M12 franchise
Yes that's the goal, let me know if you need help.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Yes that's the goal, let me know if you need help.
Yes definitely could use your assistance

I was thinking for the teams that didn't exist yet, start at preseason and put all the UFAs from various teams on them, fill out the rest of their roster with low rated players.....delete their current players......would have to do that for the Ravens, Texans, Panthers and Texans so they don't impact the franchise

Offhand, do you know roughly how many UFAs each NFL team starts out at? we'd need a minimum of 212 low rated players to fill out four teams with 53 man rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »