Home

Best 2012 & 2013 NCAA Draft Classes I've seen yet... (PS3)

This is a discussion on Best 2012 & 2013 NCAA Draft Classes I've seen yet... (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best 2012 & 2013 NCAA Draft Classes I've seen yet... (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utchman3
Are you positive you didn't load the 2012 class again by mistake? I'll double-check my own upload, but this certainly isn't the case on the 2013 class I'm using.
It's possible. I have a few different classes left on my HD which I didn't use; they have similar names so again, it's possible. I'll check again.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

most of the top guys are way to old 24-25 and over weight bad class.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 6

Overall it is still one of the better one out there. It depends on what you are more interested in being accurate.

As far as players / player ratings, this class is one of the best out there. I'd say 75% of the players came out in the right round projections for the first 1.5 rounds (with some being a round ahead or round behind which I find interesting).

Also every name I looked for, I found when drafting for each team (using a mock draft I liked, I think it wasn't till like round 2 pick 15-18 I ran into a player no being there).

There are some issues, ages being high, weights or appearances being a bit off. But that, for me at least, is secondary to the class actually PLAYING well as far as players in the draft. Only other decent class I've seen was rebirth's but it hasn't been updated in a long while.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joreatha
most of the top guys are way to old 24-25 and over weight bad class.
I swear I'm not trying to be super defensive of this draft class, I just hear these same criticisms all the time (ages wrong, projections wrong, etc) and after trying to create my own, it ruffles the feathers a bit.

It is INCREDIBLY difficult to get all the correct guys to come out without some manipulation. Therefore a lot of the guys that are juniors or RS sophomores in real life have to be bumped a level or two in NCAA 12. This results in ages being off when you upload in Madden. Other times guys who are really 23 come in at 21...because Madden's upload system is flawed.

It's not an exact science, please don't expect perfection out of ANY NCAA 12 generated draft class.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #21
Rookie

how do you download them on ps3? can someone help me please
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #22
Rookie

I double checked and it turns out I was wrong. The 2013 class is different and only features a few players I already have like Monte Ball (but that is the fault of the 2012 class I used). I'm not familiar with these players enough to comment on the accuracy of the stats or bios, but it looks pretty good to me.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:49 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH27
how do you download them on ps3? can someone help me please
you download the file given in Post #1.
#1. put those files onto a USB stick via PC
#2. plug USB into PS3 then go to savedata utility ps3 and click on USB then press triangle then copy those files to ps3.
#3. go to madden 12 start franchise and at the end of each preseason it will ask you if u want to import draft class select yes and pick the one you want and your done. Enjoy

Old 02-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #24
Rookie

EZMoney's Arena

OVR: 2

Any word of when or if he will release 2014-2016?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »