Home

Madden 11 PS3 1986 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 11 PS3 1986 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Madden 11 PS3 1986 Roster

Hello, i'm new to this, but i'm currently working on a 1986 roster for madden 11, my only question that i have really is, how can i erase contract etc, and be able to input the information i want the players to have ?

out side of that question, i want to try and replicate the season as best as possible, only thing it wouldn't have is portraits, if i can get this going the way i would like to, i have a few total season mods id be interested in doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
Rookie

mustard_tits's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 11 PS3 1986 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Hello, i'm new to this, but i'm currently working on a 1986 roster for madden 11, my only question that i have really is, how can i erase contract etc, and be able to input the information i want the players to have ?

out side of that question, i want to try and replicate the season as best as possible, only thing it wouldn't have is portraits, if i can get this going the way i would like to, i have a few total season mods id be interested in doing.
Wow. That's one hell-of-a task. Though, I too would like to see a finished '86 roster (particularly with Redskins' Art Monk, Darrell Green, Doug Williams, etc), it's hard to see a way of doing this. You can't modify "races" of current players in Madden unless they're created players. And there's a limit to the number of created players you can have (120?). Unless you possibly sim a Franchise for 20 years, wait until all current players retire, & see if you can edit the computer-generated rosters.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustard_tits
Wow. That's one hell-of-a task. Though, I too would like to see a finished '86 roster (particularly with Redskins' Art Monk, Darrell Green, Doug Williams, etc), it's hard to see a way of doing this. You can't modify "races" of current players in Madden unless they're created players. And there's a limit to the number of created players you can have (120?). Unless you possibly sim a Franchise for 20 years, wait until all current players retire, & see if you can edit the computer-generated rosters.
thats a thought bro, and that might be what has to happen, the roster and ratings prolly wouldn't be that long, but trying to clear that data of the current players is the issue, and i agree with you that skins team was great! i loved art monk, he was a beast, Darrell green to. i will work on it 4shure, im not buying madden 13, gonna stick with what i have and try and do some editing, same with the show 12, i'm gonna try and go back to the days before we had all this auto rosters and stuff and just create it myself, yea it took time even back then on nes etc, but we got it done then, and if there's a way to do it now, it will be done!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

mustard_tits's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
thats a thought bro, and that might be what has to happen, the roster and ratings prolly wouldn't be that long, but trying to clear that data of the current players is the issue, and i agree with you that skins team was great! i loved art monk, he was a beast, Darrell green to. i will work on it 4shure, im not buying madden 13, gonna stick with what i have and try and do some editing, same with the show 12, i'm gonna try and go back to the days before we had all this auto rosters and stuff and just create it myself, yea it took time even back then on nes etc, but we got it done then, and if there's a way to do it now, it will be done!
Yeah, man, if you can discover how to successfully modify rosters to the '86 season, I'll be happy to help. If you get a team or two done, upload it, I'll take a look, & start on a few teams myself. We can go down each division until its done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »