Home

Updated Madden 12 Franchise Project

This is a discussion on Updated Madden 12 Franchise Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #1
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2
Updated Madden 12 Franchise Project

I've noticed on the forums that most updates with rookies and off-season moves are roster files. Now I know that you can start a Franchise with those rosters and credit to the guys who put the work into that. However, I decided to start a Franchise Project that reflects every going on in the NFL.

The goal of this is to be able to load my franchise file and start the new season with the team of your choice. This will also avoid last years rookies (Cam Newton) and this years rookies (Andrew Luck) all running for Rookie of the Year lol.

After getting started I thought it would be fun to break the off season into sections, so once I am completed there will be options:

1. First will have the current roster before "free agency" So say you didn't like that off season acquisition your team made. Then change it by signing who you really want.

2. The second is after free agency, so the free agents will be signed to the correct teams, ex. Manning to Denver. But it is right before the draft. So I imported a pretty decent draft class that has many players from the draft. I also included the correct draft order, plus corresponding trades. Ex. 1. Colts, 2. Redskins...and the Rams have Washington's 2013 1st rounder. This gives you options just in case you want to rewrite history.

3. The third is going to be the most current, so up-to-date free agent moves, correct draft picks and hopefully correct jersey numbers and depth charts. Of course this is a work in progress and I am doing my best with the time that I have.

Now I'm not saying this is the best franchise file out there, just didn't see one and thought I'd give it a shot. So feedback is appreciated but not trying to be scrutinized by every little thing haha.

Status: File POSTED!! Finally got to a point that I felt like it was good enough

Photo: I added a photo off free agency, just to show proof, I guess

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...8/OS/photo.jpg

FILES:

FRANCHISE-2013FA: This file is right before Free Agency so you can go in and sign players that you want.

FRANCHISE-2013DRAFT: This file is right before the Draft, this has free agents signed to the correct teams and the correct Draft Order heading into the draft.

FRANCHISE-2013FINAL: This file starts at the beginning of the season. All off-season transactions and the draft have been updated. This is the first release and of course it won't be perfect. I only edited first round rookies, the others are straight from the NCAA draft class. The remaining rookies and jersey numbers still need to be fixed but I thought I'd release what I have.
Attached Files
File Type: rar FRANCHISE-2013FA.rar (941.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: rar FRANCHISE-2013DRAFT.rar (925.1 KB, 112 views)
File Type: rar FRANCHISE-2013FINAL.rar (833.6 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by slashpg88; 06-11-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
Rookie

swaz's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Updated Madden 12 Franchise Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashpg88
[font=Arial Narrow]I've noticed on the forums that most updates with rookies and off-season moves are roster files. Now I know that you can start a Franchise with those rosters and credit to the guys who put the work into that. However, I decided to start a Franchise Project that reflects every going on in the NFL.

The goal of this is to be able to load my franchise file and start the new season with the team of your choice. This will also avoid last years rookies (Cam Newton) and this years rookies (Andrew Luck) all running for Rookie of the Year lol.

After getting started I thought it would be fun to break the off season into sections, so once I am completed there will be options:

1. First will have the current roster before "free agency" So say you didn't like that off season acquisition your team made. Then change it by signing who you really want.

2. The second is after free agency, so the free agents will be signed to the correct teams, ex. Manning to Denver. But it is right before the draft. So I imported a pretty decent draft class that has many players from the draft. I also included the correct draft order, plus corresponding trades. Ex. 1. Colts, 2. Redskins...and the Rams have Washington's 2013 1st rounder. This gives you options just in case you want to rewrite history.

3. The third is going to be the most current, so up-to-date free agent moves, correct draft picks and hopefully correct jersey numbers and depth charts. Of course this is a work in progress and I am doing my best with the time that I have.

Now I'm not saying this is the best franchise file out there, just didn't see one and thought I'd give it a shot. So feedback is appreciated but not trying to be scrutinized by every little thing haha.

Status: Currently drafting players and working on their potential(A,B,C)

Photo: I added a photo off free agency, just to show proof, I guess

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l3...8/OS/photo.jpg
I like I'd be willing to try this franchise file out but Hw would it work about picking the team u want
Old 05-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaz
I like I'd be willing to try this franchise file out but Hw would it work about picking the team u want
During each offseason, you have the ability to change user/cpu controlled teams. You can control 1 team or all 32
Old 05-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Rookie

swaz's Arena

Quote:
During each offseason, you have the ability to change user/cpu controlled teams. You can control 1 team or all 32
So before the draft u cn change if so Hw did u get the draft order complete jus trades till u got the order
Old 05-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #5
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaz
So before the draft u cn change if so Hw did u get the draft order complete jus trades till u got the order
Thats exactly what I did lol Its not perfect I know, but it has been working well for me so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Rookie

swaz's Arena

Quote:
Thats exactly what I did lol Its not perfect I know, but it has been working well for me so far
Haha ya I'll check it out once completed kinda what I was thinking about doing but wasn't sure how it'll play out let me knw if u need any help with anything ill be willing to help with something haha idk
Old 05-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

Sorry about the delay, family is currently moving into a new house and I havent had time to make changes. Once I get the xbox unpacked, i'll get the files uploaded on here. Any help is appreciated.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #8
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0

I'd love for this to get finished. It'd be a much appreciated option to actually jump forward a season and play the actual 2012 season in Madden 12. Even if the schedule isn't perfect (which I doubt is even doable, right?), I'd love to actually play with the 2012 class as the actual and only rookies.

I'm sure there's lots of others that will be greatly appreciative of your work. I hope it's finished and you put out some excellent work. Kudos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »