Home

Any way to stop players retireing? best draft class? workarounds to get own madden 13

This is a discussion on Any way to stop players retireing? best draft class? workarounds to get own madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Any way to stop players retireing? best draft class? workarounds to get own madden 13

Heres the deal, seeing as madden 13 is a joke most people on here will still want to play madden 12.

so to get a accurate roster we need guys like Newton not a rookie so we have to skip a year in a franchice and sign some coaches up with correct teams and fire some. then have a imported draft class in and move all the new rookies to the right teams.

Problem 1 players retire/ Driver and Lewis retire EVERY YEAR, is there a way to get around this to stop it? give them more money what?

The reason to start a new franchise is for 2 reasons, sick of playing the 2011 scedule (if only we had scheldue generator!) and so that guys like Cam Newton is not a rookie.

we can't create players in franchise mode. so the best way maybe is to create as many random players as possible and call them player 1 player 2 etc. then we can edit them within the franchise when players retire add them as REAL players if need to be. I cant remmeber the free agent limit, can clone guys like Ray Lewis

The other issue is EA made it so players drafted would have random generic portraits grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Id rather Andrew Luck just have a blank one but if we create him in the roster file and skip a year ahead then hes not a rookie!

what sucks is EA have blocked PS3 users from sharing franchise files (they must have did this on purpose to try and force us to buy madden 13 which will be a joke) so each of us have to do this work individully

what is the best PS3 draft class on here to use that has all the players?

any workarounds and best tips for us to create our own madden 13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Any way to stop players retireing? best draft class? workarounds to get own madde

The best tip to create your own Madden 13?

Buy Madden 13.

There's absolutely no way to update the schedules, there's no way to advance players such as Newton, Green etc so that they aren't rookies and there's no way to have a Draft Class that has EVERY player.

The only way to stop players from retiring are by turning them into punters and kickers, but again, this is pointless because we can't share Franchises like you've mentioned.

This is all that can be done:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=542701

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Re: Any way to stop players retireing? best draft class? workarounds to get own madde

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob

Buy Madden 13.

There's absolutely no way to update the schedules, there's no way to advance players such as Newton, Green etc so that they aren't rookies and there's no way to have a Draft Class that has EVERY player.

The only way to stop players from retiring are by turning them into punters and kickers, but again, this is pointless because we can't share Franchises like you've mentioned.

are you sure about turning into punters and kickers? because John Kasey was in my retired list too

buy madden 13?? not a option at all. its not worth it this year it's a joke what they have done to it. and madden 13 is not the answer this rosters section might as well not even have a section on the forum if everyone goes madden 13.

we at least can have a new scheldue by skipping a year rather then the same old 2011 one

we can skip a year and Cam Newton wont be there as a rookie, can try and add most of the draft class in

those fake players we can always turn into real player rookies, at least we can 'edit players' within franchise mode (can't even edit a roster now in madden 13 or use it)

and its not pointless if we all work together and find tips and tricks out we can come up with the best ways around this
Old 06-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

There are no tricks of sharing a Franchise file, that's what I'm trying to say. Like you mentioned, EA doesn't allow us to share them. We spent days in another thread trying to find work arounds and there are NONE.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Buy Madden 13.

I'm really, really close though. I'm missing maybe a couple 7th rounders each time with the NCAA rosters I have now and I'm still working on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
There are no tricks of sharing a Franchise file, that's what I'm trying to say. Like you mentioned, EA doesn't allow us to share them. We spent days in another thread trying to find work arounds and there are NONE.
I am not asking for tricks to get around sharing it I am asking tricks for us to work together to make our own franchise madden 13 note how I said 'individually"
Old 06-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
I'm really, really close though. I'm missing maybe a couple 7th rounders each time with the NCAA rosters I have now and I'm still working on it.
have you got it up to share yet?? i wouldn't worry to much about 7th rounders they most likely won't make the team
Old 06-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
have you got it up to share yet?? i wouldn't worry to much about 7th rounders they most likely won't make the team
Yeah, I can put it up if people are interested. I can upload it either tonight or tomorrow if you want.

I had to make it a little weird though. I put a lot of players that are WR's and CB's at punter and kicker since it always wants to put around 9 or 10 punters and kickers. With the ability to edit everything, you can always change people around and fix the ratings.

Other than that, all the players that were drafted are there and at least 91 overall. I have a few guys that were UDFA's either at 90 or high 80's because you get a few extra after the 253 or so that were drafted and I wanted to get a few of the Ravens UDFA's in there. It does a horrible job picking players, but with the way I have it now, there are usually only a couple guys missing. Besides Terrance Ganaway, a 6th round pick, it's mostly just been 7th rounders missing.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll put them online. I'm more than happy to share, especially with those that are as upset as I am about Madden 13 and want to use these to stick it out with Madden 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »