Home

Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

Updated the draft class. Not the final one yet, but it's better than the last one. Gotta keep working on bringing people down and bringing some people up. Still getting RB D. Wilson, WR K. Wright, DE N. Perry and DT F. Cox as 2nd round picks instead of 1st. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, but I think I can get the first round perfect. Once I get it where the first round comes out perfect for me a couple times with one draft class, I think I'm gonna stop and start looking towards making a 2013 draft class.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

At the risk of sounding like a newb, how exactly do I get your roster. I downloaded your draft class and it's working fine for me, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the roster. I'll mess around a bit though in the meantime.

thanks!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #19
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpfan76
At the risk of sounding like a newb, how exactly do I get your roster. I downloaded your draft class and it's working fine for me, but I'm not sure how to go about getting the roster. I'll mess around a bit though in the meantime.

thanks!
The PSN is mrboognish. Just go to roster share and download roster and type in the PSN.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
The PSN is mrboognish. Just go to roster share and download roster and type in the PSN.

Yeah, I think I misunderstood from the start. I was thinking I could get your Madden roster when in fact, it was the NCAA roster, correct? I can be kinda dense sometimes
Old 07-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #21
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpfan76
Yeah, I think I misunderstood from the start. I was thinking I could get your Madden roster when in fact, it was the NCAA roster, correct? I can be kinda dense sometimes
Yeah it's only an NCAA roster. I'd rather use draft classes than put the rookies in the original roster. It makes a lot more sense to me to just sim a season and put in the draft class. It's a lot more realistic and it's pretty easy to just draft everyone to the right team and sign them. Also it's fun to draft from this years rookie class after doing a fantasy draft. The first round guys all come out really good with at least A or B potential and usually between 79-86 maybe one or two sometimes like 87-88.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 11:05 PM   #22
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Updated the draft class. Not the final one yet, but it's better than the last one. Gotta keep working on bringing people down and bringing some people up. Still getting RB D. Wilson, WR K. Wright, DE N. Perry and DT F. Cox as 2nd round picks instead of 1st. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs, but I think I can get the first round perfect. Once I get it where the first round comes out perfect for me a couple times with one draft class, I think I'm gonna stop and start looking towards making a 2013 draft class.
I would be worried a bit about not having the updated file but I already uploaded the class and started working toward a 32 team sim to match last season. I'm hoping to start working on last years season sim tomorrow and hopefully get through the first couple weeks and finish it before the start of this season.

Since it's early, how will you handle the 2013 class since we don't know what underclassmen will declare yet and which ones will go back?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
I would be worried a bit about not having the updated file but I already uploaded the class and started working toward a 32 team sim to match last season. I'm hoping to start working on last years season sim tomorrow and hopefully get through the first couple weeks and finish it before the start of this season.

Since it's early, how will you handle the 2013 class since we don't know what underclassmen will declare yet and which ones will go back?
The updated roster for NCAA 12 is being worked on at the moment, so when that gets finished I plan on editing it to make a draft class for 2013.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #24
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
The updated roster for NCAA 12 is being worked on at the moment, so when that gets finished I plan on editing it to make a draft class for 2013.
Ok cool. Take your time with it, we have a while before the 2013 Draft so don't rush it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »