Home

Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #25
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 2012 Draft Class for PS3

So the NCAA roster file is not the right one at the moment. Right now we are working towards making an updated roster for NCAA 12 for the 2013 season which I will most likely use to make draft classes for 2013 and so on. That's the roster file I have up on my roster share until someone else picks up the roster to start working on it. I'll update here again when I put the right roster back up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

this isnt goona give my ps3 a virus is it?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #27
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth009
this isnt goona give my ps3 a virus is it?
lol. No, it won't. It's just a draft class file.

The roster for NCAA isn't the right one at the moment though. We are working on an updated roster for the 2013 season and I will be using those to make draft class file's for 2013 till probably 2016 to make sure to get all the top freshman in there.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #28
Rookie

Great job Ravenmad. Please can you put Offline link, I really need it . Thank you again for your work
Old 08-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #29
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

What we really need is updated rosters with al the rookies in this draft class not in them. so we can skip a year sign thease guys up and play our own madden 13. to much work though and it sucks that we can't share franchise files or we could all work on it together
Old 08-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #30
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
What we really need is updated rosters with al the rookies in this draft class not in them. so we can skip a year sign thease guys up and play our own madden 13. to much work though and it sucks that we can't share franchise files or we could all work on it together
Yeah I think everyone is going to have to do that themselves for now. I honestly haven't even gone through and done that for myself yet. I've pretty much just been checking the draft classes or doing fantasy drafts and then simming a season to draft the rookies. Once the preseason is done and we have official rosters for each team, I'll probably go through and update my roster and if I can, I'll upload the updated roster to go with these draft classes.

Also, stay tuned for the 2013-2016 draft classes I'll be making with the updated rosters for NCAA. They should be pretty good once I mess with them.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #31
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasimiroTuculeiro
Great job Ravenmad. Please can you put Offline link, I really need it . Thank you again for your work
What do you mean by offline link? You are going to have to be online to download them from this page on OS. Do you mean put the NCAA roster on here? I already have the 2012 draft class up on the first page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
Rookie

xxedgexx's Arena

Looking forward to seeing the future draft classes! What you have done now is really good. Keep up the great work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »